• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-634SII - 18oz Indigo/Indigo Straight Cut Jean

    Bottoms
    85
    310
    130.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • CutlasshoundC
      Cutlasshound
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Those fades are beautiful!

      The II is definitely one of favourite denim. Sadly not had the chance to wear my 634s

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      I ain't got time to bleed.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • AetasA
        Aetas
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        Far away from decent fades, but this Indigo/Indigo is something else.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • Y
          yannis
          Haraki san Expert
          Joined:

          Question:
          Did some of those came with arcs and some didn't?

          last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @yannis
            Joined:

            @yannis I believe they only came with arcs (and I don't know if any IH jean has ever been sold without). One guy did de-arc his: https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum//post/388285

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by goosehd 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • GilesG
              Giles
              IHUK Crew
              Joined:

              And I can't remember. But Alex had a sample pair of 666 that we picked up in the factory, one pocket was stealth, one pocket was contrast, whilst we decided which way to roll. Possibly the coolest jeans we have ever made. Got pics @Alex ?

              "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

              last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Y
                yannis
                Haraki san Expert
                Joined:

                Thank you both for taking the time.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • AlexA
                  Alex
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  Alex IH-666SII 5.jpg
                  Alex IH-666SII 4.jpg

                  last edited by ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • ?
                    A Former User
                    @Alex
                    Joined:

                    @Alex amazing mate!

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • Daniel SanD
                      Daniel San
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      they are gorgeous 🤩

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Y
                        yannis
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        Beautiful!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • DaysleepersD
                          Daysleepers
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          IMG_7507.jpeg

                          I just found these buried in some moving boxes from 5 or so years ago. The patch is pretty dry, but these have been worn for maybe an hour then put away and literally forgotten about.

                          Broken old houses, boring Scottish whisky, weird Japanese denim, all French wine, sad American music, wool socks in summer.

                          last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                          • OaktaviaO
                            Oaktavia
                            見習いボス
                            @Daysleepers
                            Joined:

                            @Daysleepers DUDE that is awesome!

                            IG: theindigowizard

                            "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                            ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                            last edited by DaysleepersD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • DaysleepersD
                              Daysleepers
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @Oaktavia
                              Joined:

                              @Oaktavia right?! I need to lose a few kgs as they don’t really fit me. My XHS have had their first machine wash and are drying right now. Same cut and size, but seem much more forgiving.

                              I may have to just accept it and move these on shortly!

                              Broken old houses, boring Scottish whisky, weird Japanese denim, all French wine, sad American music, wool socks in summer.

                              last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • OaktaviaO
                                Oaktavia
                                見習いボス
                                @Daysleepers
                                Joined:

                                @Daysleepers I would totally hop on that but I have a pair of the tonal ones. I'm sure they'll sell quickly!

                                IG: theindigowizard

                                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.