• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Show us your boots

    Footwear
    506
    4.8k
    2.3m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      I went with my RW size and they are roomy but totally doable. I bet I could squeeze in a 10.5 but I have 11s. They are just a hair longer than my other boots and shoes I compared them to. So you may be able to choose a smaller or larger size within half a size. @northsouthdenimguy I know you didn't ask me but I told.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • northsouthdenimguyN
        northsouthdenimguy
        啓蒙家
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia @Denimhead-0

        Thanks, guys. I think I’d just stick with my usual half-size down from Brannock. I’m keeping my eye on the tan pair. I have another pair coming in that I ordered about a year ago, and if I can move those pretty quickly, I think I’ll pick these up.

        @selveldgesteps

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • northsouthdenimguyN
          northsouthdenimguy
          啓蒙家
          Joined:

          Addict x Stitchdown zip western boot collab

          IMG_4799.jpeg
          IMG_4802.jpeg
          IMG_4806.jpeg

          @selveldgesteps

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
          • jdwaidJ
            jdwaid
            Haraki san Prodigy
            Joined:

            New boot day! Thanks to everyone who shared their insights in the John Lofgren thread.

            IMG_4205.jpeg
            IMG_4207.jpeg

            IG: selvedgelooks

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
            • SonnyTheElderS
              SonnyTheElder
              Joined:

              Viberg 2040 Service Boot.

              PXL_20260723_175410596.jpg

              Sonny

              In search of:
              888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                Joined:

                Mr. Lou in black Horween horse hide. 2 months of wear.

                IMG_4335.jpeg
                IMG_4342.jpeg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                • SonnyTheElderS
                  SonnyTheElder
                  Joined:

                  Viberg x Manufactum.

                  PXL_20260730_175221970.jpg

                  Sonny

                  In search of:
                  888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    Joined:

                    IMG_4935.jpeg

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                    • dirtyframerD
                      dirtyframer
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      20260802_085543.jpg

                      20260802_085359.jpg

                      IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                      "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                        northsouthdenimguy
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        Gloxi-goodness

                        IMG_4988.jpeg

                        @selveldgesteps

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                        • dirtyframerD
                          dirtyframer
                          Haraki san Expert
                          Joined:

                          Cross Post- new WESCO bison Mister Lous arrived, a his and hers set ^^

                          20260806_153945.jpg

                          IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                          "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                          last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                          • northsouthdenimguyN
                            northsouthdenimguy
                            啓蒙家
                            @dirtyframer
                            Joined:

                            @dirtyframer

                            🔥🔥🔥These are so good, I thought about it for a minute but I’m on engineer(buying) hiatus

                            @selveldgesteps

                            last edited by northsouthdenimguy dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • dirtyframerD
                              dirtyframer
                              Haraki san Expert
                              @northsouthdenimguy
                              Joined:

                              @northsouthdenimguy wife was stoked, I didn't tell her that I got her a pair so it was a nice surprise.

                              IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                              "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • S
                                smittybat
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                In Vegas for a conference, visited the Lucchese outlet and had to pick these up. Lucchese Tulip Exotic
                                IMG_1325.jpeg
                                IMG_1327.jpeg

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                                • SonnyTheElderS
                                  SonnyTheElder
                                  Joined:

                                  Viberg 145.

                                  PXL_20260813_174954801.jpg

                                  Sonny

                                  In search of:
                                  888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                  • jdwaidJ
                                    jdwaid
                                    Haraki san Prodigy
                                    Joined:

                                    B45881C7-87F4-443A-B249-10FF78C176EA.jpeg

                                    IG: selvedgelooks

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                    • dirtyframerD
                                      dirtyframer
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      Joined:

                                      The Bison Lous

                                      20260816_085159.jpg

                                      IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                                      "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                      • Daniel SanD
                                        Daniel San
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        Clinch Jodhpur boots in horsebutt 😍
                                        they get better and better

                                        IMG_4387.jpeg

                                        last edited by SonnyTheElderS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                        • SonnyTheElderS
                                          SonnyTheElder
                                          @Daniel San
                                          Joined:

                                          @Daniel-San said in Show us your boots:

                                          they get better and better

                                          Agreed! Clinch engineer for me today.

                                          PXL_20260820_201214500.jpg

                                          Sonny

                                          In search of:
                                          888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                                          • Neru-6N
                                            Neru-6
                                            Haraki san Prodigy
                                            Joined:

                                            I post this here because there are some specialists.

                                            I just get my first pair of engineer boots from Viberg, with Teacore Horsehide in 2005 last. The size is perfect when I put them on.

                                            But the question : Is it normal that I struggle to pull them off so much? I heard that is normal, but seriously I fought like 10/15 minutes to remove my left boot last night. The right foot was easy to pull off.

                                            I ordered a Boot Jack that will arrive today, but I wanted your advices on that because they are expensive boots and I dont want to waste money.

                                            image.png

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.