• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Samurai Jeans

    Other Brands and Shops
    290
    3.0k
    1.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cyclopsC
      cyclops
      Raw and Unwashed
      @Rustygate37
      Joined:

      @Rustygate37 yeah that makes sense. I am sadly 80 bucks away from VIP status too, spent way too much with them. The shirt looks amazing! I also heard that they will be stocking the 21oz 888s soon as well when it releases, so was holding out for that 😕

      last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BrianB
        Brian
        @Rustygate37
        Joined:

        @Rustygate37 said in Samurai Jeans:

        I do hold a vip status with Corlection so I gain points much quicker than when I first started buying through them

        Another vip Corlection customer here, I close my eyes when I think of the amount it took to get that benefit 😂

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • Rustygate37R
          Rustygate37
          The Unwoven
          @cyclops
          Joined:

          Hell yeah lads 👍

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • BrianB
            Brian
            Joined:

            Ray and the team are brilliant there though always super helpful over the phone and online only managed to visit the Sydney store once last year

            last edited by Rustygate37R cyclopsC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Rustygate37R
              Rustygate37
              The Unwoven
              @Brian
              Joined:

              @Brian they are indeed good people

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • cyclopsC
                cyclops
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Brian
                Joined:

                @Brian i really want to go down to the store to try on stuff like IH's deck jackets but havent been able to. I think thats why sometimes a physical store is good.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • AskAxelA
                  AskAxel
                  Joined:

                  I made a trip from Brisbane just to go there and to blue works vintage, it was worth it for Corlection alone. I've gotten quite a few things from them, even when sometimes it's cheaper to buy direct from Japan. The store and crew are great. Their range of Samurai and IH products is amazing and it's great to try a bunch of the cuts on.

                  Just Another Denim Fanatic

                  last edited by AskAxel 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • worn2fadeW
                    worn2fade
                    Iron Heart Deity
                    Joined:

                    Hit 1 month of wear a few days ago.

                    F1C42B1A-D68E-4F02-98A0-198DF41751AB.jpeg
                    E93E746E-307F-4672-A6CE-AECCEE7F9E18.jpeg

                    IG: @Worn2Fade

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • S
                      sabergirl
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Lookin’ good @worn2fade . I ended up grabbing a pair of these, and have been loving the freedom of movement. Finally found something baggy enough 🤣 for my assets

                      last edited by worn2fadeW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • worn2fadeW
                        worn2fade
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @sabergirl
                        Joined:

                        @sabergirl thanks! Glad you’re enjoying them. Nothing comes close to this comfort haha. Did you get these 19oz ones or a different pair? They’ve released a few different ones since our last conversation.

                        IG: @Worn2Fade

                        last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • S
                          sabergirl
                          見習いボス
                          @worn2fade
                          Joined:

                          @worn2fade I got the 19 ounce because self edge had a sale!

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • pechelmanP
                            pechelman
                            啓蒙家
                            Joined:

                            Ended up getting a pair of s2000hxii's in 16oz gl3. Had a bunch of rewards I didn't want to expire at another store so got them for just a little over 100$. Haven't worn them at all yet but they are next in rotation! These definitely fit me much better than the ultra wide. Will add a picture or two when I get them on.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.