IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
@warriors22 888s are looking good.
-
@twin said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION:
@Kasi Very welcome Lets see a pic of all of this jacket.
@twin here you go
-
409
555 Leftys
AB Noah Sows
Lock & Co Flat Cap
-

-
Happy thanksgiving to the Canadians in here! Perfect tgiving shirt, also happy flannel season

-
Looking well today kings. Here is my humble submission.
Dehen watch cap
Y2 leather
Wonder Looper double heavyweight
555-UHR
Wesco Mr Lou
-
Finally CPO weather
IHSH-410-BLK
634S-21oz BLK
Unsung

-
Watchin’ my daughter ride horses.
9526PJ
Kersey
888-SBG

-
@Chibs it might say “Tasmania Australia” on the tugs but they stopped making them down under nearly 20 years ago. Definitely not as good as they used to be.
Red backs are where it’s at these days. -
@Rustygate37 I think I remember looking into those but they have the same type of non repairable sole the Blundstones have.
-
@Chibs I have a pair of Redbacks that I use for work. They last much longer than Blundstones and are very similar in style. Also very comfortable to wear all day.




