IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
These are the FW shirt releases......
https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/category/321/fall-winter-2026-shirts
-
@Giles Oooo Thanks, Giles!
-
Also look here:
https://ironheart.co.uk/collections/fall-winter-2026-collection
-
@johnfredmurray I'm wearing the western version of your shirt that wasn't released outside of Japan (this is the original sample), but as Giles mentioned, some great UHF colours are on the way, along with a couple of old classics. My favourites are the grey check (IHSH-461-GRY) and the red slubby check (IHSH-455-RED) for something a little more vibrant. Hopefully we won't have too much longer to wait

-
@SamD Thanks, Sam. Looking forward to the slubby flannels releasing soon. That orange western is beautiful tho
-
Thirst trap Thursday! XHS was maybe a bit much for today I’m dying

-
@Giles Thanks a lot
Chambray is superb. -
@1WayTrip Looking good dude - what are your impressions with Melin hats? Got a couple in my cart, but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
-
@Denman-John thanks dude. Really impressed with them. I know they are pricey but the build quality is excellent and I love the fact you can give them a wash without fear of damaging them.
I plan to get a few different colour ways and one of the warmer ones for winter.
-


-
UES Chore and Tee
IH UHF and 634 21oz
Happy Friday all



-
Is that A or AA Good Art? Looks great on you









