IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION
-
@Daniel-San these IH lefty denim whether they are jeans or a jacket they jst fade so nicely. Cant wait till mines look like yours!
-
@warriors22 I wasn’t 100% sold on mine when I ordered. Now I’m 800%. Just get it. Effing amazing bag!
-

-
IHSH-358-IND
RRL
Pigeon Tree
Ooe Yofukuten
Alden
-
Recieved the last of my big buck collection today to have the trifecta, thanks @cchris for the seamless transaction.

-

-
Love Sonny’s vest

-
@warriors22 my girlfriend constantly reminds me that my “purse” is more expensive than any bag she owns

-
@kojimastreets lol so if I get myself this bag I’ll have to get the wife something that cost as much or more is what your saying huh. To distract her from my need bag

-
@Richard You normally always had 1 or 2 middle buttons only done, which I really liked and took note of. Was surprised to see you fully buttoned up here, I guess cold morning

-
@GTPowers that cutaway engine is pretty cool. It'd be a great display in my workshop. Maybe I'll get the angle grinder out!
-

-
I do! It wasn't cold, But I saw someone, recently, who buttoned their type 111 up. Thinking that looked good, I'm emulating them


-
Friday!






