• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    247
    5.7k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • myk1098M
      myk1098
      @Marc2706
      Joined:

      @Marc2706 It,s the regular 21oz IH-526J without the handwarmer pockets. cheers man🤙🏻

      I like it tight 😁

      last edited by myk1098 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • John GaltJ
        John Galt
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        33blk, TG, 666S-19L, Viberg

        IMG_0992.jpeg

        No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

        last edited by Daniel SanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
        • Daniel SanD
          Daniel San
          見習いボス
          @John Galt
          Joined:

          @John-Galt
          those Viberg look great, what model is it ?

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • northsouthdenimguyN
            northsouthdenimguy
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            IMG_6642.jpeg
            IMG_6643.jpeg

            @selveldgesteps

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 19
            • ChibsC
              Chibs
              The UnTucked
              Joined:

              DSC03098.jpeg
              DSC03147.jpeg
              DSC03085.jpeg
              DSC03117.jpeg

              I got a new lens that just obliterates backgrounds.
              Untucked
              OD Slub 634
              51

              last edited by Chibs jordanscollectedJ T W 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 23
              • jordanscollectedJ
                jordanscollected
                啓蒙家
                @Chibs
                Joined:

                @Chibs your background is what my brain is like in Teams meetings trying to retain information.

                world tours:
                888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                Mad Red x2
                Wabidashery

                last edited by jordanscollected ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • ChibsC
                  Chibs
                  The UnTucked
                  @jordanscollected
                  Joined:

                  @jordanscollected hahaha that’s what I was going for 🤣

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • jordanscollectedJ
                    jordanscollected
                    啓蒙家
                    Joined:

                    You ever fall back in love with a shirt you considered selling?

                    That’s the feeling I got today when I put on the 216 black moleskin. “I’m sorry I considered moving on from you”.
                    Beams plus
                    19L
                    Pinion
                    Thursdays

                    IMG_8925.jpeg
                    IMG_8926.jpeg

                    world tours:
                    888 Fat guy chocolate WT
                    Mad Red x2
                    Wabidashery

                    last edited by jordanscollected 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 24
                    • Y
                      yannis
                      Haraki san Expert
                      Joined:

                      Awesome shirt @jordanscollected

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • FelixKF
                        FelixK
                        Joined:

                        Drake's Brushed Shetland
                        Iron Heart Hickory Painters
                        Scarpa Mojito Wrap

                        IMG_8227.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 18
                        • GTPowersG
                          GTPowers
                          The Unwoven
                          Joined:

                          New toy day!
                          Lots of labs today so we’re in ol’ Railcar Chore Coat.
                          21oz Serge Work pants.

                          119A2958.jpeg

                          IG: @GTPowers / @ gtp.denim

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 17
                          • WithBongInHandW
                            WithBongInHand
                            Joined:

                            409
                            634 UHR

                            IMG_6814.jpeg

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
                            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                              GoodtimeJohnny
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              Joined:

                              IMG_1609.jpeg
                              IMG_1611.jpeg

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
                              • T
                                twin
                                見習いボス
                                @myk1098
                                Joined:

                                @myk1098 It's a good fit.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • T
                                  twin
                                  見習いボス
                                  @Daniel San
                                  Joined:

                                  @Daniel-San Nicely faded but not wearing it.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • T
                                    twin
                                    見習いボス
                                    @Chibs
                                    Joined:

                                    @Chibs Nice Ducks.

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • W
                                      warriors22
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      IMG_1890.jpeg
                                      IMG_1894.jpeg
                                      Ih 208
                                      Ih 888 XHSIB
                                      Union 1s

                                      Ig: 5hunnit00

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 19
                                      • W
                                        warriors22
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Chibs
                                        Joined:

                                        @Chibs you are not making it any easier for me to pull the trigger on that bag. The hard part is convincing the wife why I need it when I’m not a bag guy. Maybe a diaper bag for the babies?😁

                                        Ig: 5hunnit00

                                        last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                        • W
                                          warriors22
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          @Daniel San
                                          Joined:

                                          @Daniel-San these IH lefty denim whether they are jeans or a jacket they jst fade so nicely. Cant wait till mines look like yours!

                                          Ig: 5hunnit00

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                          • ChibsC
                                            Chibs
                                            The UnTucked
                                            @warriors22
                                            Joined:

                                            @warriors22 I wasn’t 100% sold on mine when I ordered. Now I’m 800%. Just get it. Effing amazing bag!

                                            last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.