IHJ-151-IND - 16oz Selvedge Denim Fleece Lined Type II - Indigo
-
@John-Galt It looks great on you, my friend. I was really wrong to pass this one up!! I was afraid I would never be able to wear it in the Italian heat... what a shame!! Congratulations!
-

Just picked this up and so happy with it. Warm of course but so comfortable and easy to wear. Don’t sleep on this one!
-
@VW1971 great fit and pic

-
@Anesthetist said in IHJ-151-IND - 16oz Selvedge Denim Fleece Lined Type II - Indigo:
@VW1971 great fit and pic

Definitely awesome fit for sure and cute dog
-
this years winter jacket for me

just ordered
think Ben found a hopefully great fitting one for me. only the sleeves are a little long , but I will have them shortened if too long.
excited! -
sleeves been shortened 4cm !
now perfect length in my opinion

-
@Daniel-San Love it, I was wondering why you hadn't shared a photo yet, lol. Looks great. What size did you end up going with, and what is you typical UHF size? Great details,and one of my favorite parts of this jacket is the blue quilted sleeve lining, and selvedge inside cuff.


