IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive
-
you will love it, this was my first IH jacket. First wear, I thought I wanna sleep in this jacket. its so soft and comfy. some rain is okay for some minutes obviously.
-
@noescapin Had this same thought when I tried on the sample for the first time!
-
@noescapin thank you for the info, I have to wait until Christmas but it prob wont be cold enough for it until then anyway

-

I would have taken proper pics but tbh I was boiling in it after a couple minutes. The feel of the material and the craftsmanship rival any outerwear I’ve experienced. It also comes without the stigma of some of those other brands.
-
@Anesthetist you just gave me a great idea…since we’ve asked repeatedly for chambray pj’s and keep getting a firm no, how about chambray scrubs? @endo are you onboard?
-
@endo thanks for rubbing it in
-
@Anesthetist you forgot this

-
-
@Anesthetist its super great, right? happy when temperatures are dropping and I can start wearing this thing again. Makes the winter time better
-
@Anesthetist looks great on you dude. IH outerwear is amazing.
-
@Anesthetist damn perfect fit and style. I feel bad for your other jackets.
-
Thanks gentlemen, I cant wait for the cold
-
And this is about the least controversial, but brilliantly hilarious.......
The North Face drew heavy fire when it refused a custom order of 400 jackets for an oil and gas firm, claiming the industry conflicted with its values. Energy executives quickly pointed out that two-thirds of The North Face's synthetic apparel relies entirely on petroleum and fossil fuels to manufacture, labeling the move as pure hypocrisy.
It reminds me of one of my favourite sayings. "What is amazing, is not that they shoot themselves in the foot, it's how quickly they reload"

️ 
