• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHJ-154-OLV - 8oz Sateen/Primaloft® Winter Parka Jacket - Olive

    Jackets
    22
    47
    3.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      sabergirl
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      Hell yeah, Matt @Anesthetist . I would’ve been all over that if it ever got cold enough here. I’m sure it’s a killer piece

      last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • AnesthetistA
        Anesthetist
        見習いボス
        @sabergirl
        Joined:

        @sabergirl thank you! It will def be cold enough in Missouri (at least for now?) come January.
        I have a TEN C parka which is almost too warm so hopefully this piece will be just right.

        IG: bluehandsslim

        last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • jordanscollectedJ
          jordanscollected
          啓蒙家
          @Anesthetist
          Joined:

          @Anesthetist you may have the perfect climate for this jacket as it’s not waterproof. How much snow/rain do you see in winter?

          world tours:
          888 Fat guy chocolate WT
          Mad Red x2
          Wabidashery

          last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            @jordanscollected
            Joined:

            @jordanscollected honestly it depends on the year. We usually get ice but last year we had snow pretty often. I have worn my storm rider in the drizzle/ snow and it’s been great, I imagine this one could handle some light precipitation at the least?

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • jordanscollectedJ
              jordanscollected
              啓蒙家
              @Anesthetist
              Joined:

              @Anesthetist you could always give it a light treatment with a spray that hopefully wouldn’t stain it. But I’d let it get wet first and see. Plus, with the insulation it’ll still be warm even if you get soaked.

              world tours:
              888 Fat guy chocolate WT
              Mad Red x2
              Wabidashery

              last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • AnesthetistA
                Anesthetist
                見習いボス
                @jordanscollected
                Joined:

                @jordanscollected that’s my hope 🤞thanks man!

                IG: bluehandsslim

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • noescapinN
                  noescapin
                  Haraki san Student
                  Joined:

                  you will love it, this was my first IH jacket. First wear, I thought I wanna sleep in this jacket. its so soft and comfy. some rain is okay for some minutes obviously.

                  last edited by AdamCA AnesthetistA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • AdamCA
                    AdamC
                    IHUK Crew
                    @noescapin
                    Joined:

                    @noescapin Had this same thought when I tried on the sample for the first time!

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • AnesthetistA
                      Anesthetist
                      見習いボス
                      @noescapin
                      Joined:

                      @noescapin thank you for the info, I have to wait until Christmas but it prob wont be cold enough for it until then anyway 😓

                      IG: bluehandsslim

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        IMG_8377.jpeg

                        I would have taken proper pics but tbh I was boiling in it after a couple minutes. The feel of the material and the craftsmanship rival any outerwear I’ve experienced. It also comes without the stigma of some of those other brands.

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by goosehdG noescapinN OaktaviaO jordanscollectedJ 4 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 12
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @Anesthetist
                          Joined:

                          @Anesthetist you just gave me a great idea…since we’ve asked repeatedly for chambray pj’s and keep getting a firm no, how about chambray scrubs? @endo are you onboard?

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • endoE
                            endo
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            No scrubs for me. I'm working in IH jeans.

                            si tacuisses

                            last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                            • AnesthetistA
                              Anesthetist
                              見習いボス
                              @endo
                              Joined:

                              @endo thanks for rubbing it in

                              IG: bluehandsslim

                              last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • goosehdG
                                goosehd
                                Mod Squad
                                @Anesthetist
                                Joined:

                                @Anesthetist you forgot this 🖕

                                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • goosehdG
                                  goosehd
                                  Mod Squad
                                  Joined:

                                  …but with the ❤️ 😘

                                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                  last edited by AnesthetistA Tago MagoT 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • AnesthetistA
                                    Anesthetist
                                    見習いボス
                                    @goosehd
                                    Joined:

                                    @goosehd 😂😂😂

                                    IG: bluehandsslim

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • Tago MagoT
                                      Tago Mago
                                      Mod Squad
                                      @goosehd
                                      Joined:

                                      @goosehd - lover, not a fighter

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                      • noescapinN
                                        noescapin
                                        Haraki san Student
                                        @Anesthetist
                                        Joined:

                                        @Anesthetist its super great, right? happy when temperatures are dropping and I can start wearing this thing again. Makes the winter time better

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • OaktaviaO
                                          Oaktavia
                                          見習いボス
                                          @Anesthetist
                                          Joined:

                                          @Anesthetist looks great on you dude. IH outerwear is amazing.

                                          IG: theindigowizard

                                          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • GilesG
                                            Giles
                                            IHUK Crew
                                            Joined:

                                            The thing that amazes me about these jackets and all derivatives of, is how brilliant they are at regulating temp. When I wore one for the first time in the depths of winter in NYC, I thought to myself this thing will be way too hot for milder climes….WRONG

                                            "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.