• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy

    Vests
    103
    456
    179.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Shane BS
      Shane B
      IHG Crew
      @Ross
      Joined:

      @Ross said in IHV-02-IND - 12oz Wabash/Duck Work Vest - Indigo/Navy:

      [event-invalid][name]IHV-02-IND Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1787065200000[/startDate][endDate]1787065500000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]

      IHV-02-IND Restock

      [/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]

      Iron Heart Germany will also restock this

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • JamesBJ
        JamesB
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        Sizing chart can now be found in the first post.
        Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at 1600 BST on Tuesday, 18th August.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • corralitosC
          corralitos
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Do folks take their standard shirt sizing on this one? Vest is the one product category I don't know my typical P2P.
          The XXXL looks like a fairly standard XXXL shirt P2P but want to make sure I'm not missing anything. I'm sure this has been answered before but my forum searching failed me.

          last edited by jordanscollectedJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • jordanscollectedJ
            jordanscollected
            啓蒙家
            @corralitos
            Joined:

            @corralitos I think it’s typical to size down in this vest. Since the P2P sits a bit lower than where your shirt pit sits, your body typically will be a bit slimmer there.

            I have this in large and I wear an xl in IH shirts.

            And to go a bit deeper. My best fitting IH shirt in xl is my IHSH-91 which has a P2P of 22.5

            My size large IHV-02 has a P2P of 20.25” and I can wear the vest over the shirt (albeit a bit snug).

            I will also be my own contrarian and say if you feel between sizes you can cinch the back to snug it up. I could fit an xl in the -02 but only wear it over T-shirts so the large works for me.

            world tours:
            888 Fat guy chocolate WT
            Mad Red x2
            Wabidashery

            last edited by jordanscollected corralitosC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
            • corralitosC
              corralitos
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @jordanscollected
              Joined:

              @jordanscollected great, infos. Thank you very much 🙏

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • RossR
                Ross
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                Model Rudi wears a size Large

                20260811-20260811-J04_3186.jpg

                Vik wears an XS
                James wears a Small
                Bailey and Sam D wear a Large
                Adam, Chris and Jack wear an XL
                Josh and Ross wear a XXXXL

                You can view the crew's vitals here

                last edited by goosehdG WithBongInHandW 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • goosehdG
                  goosehd
                  Mod Squad
                  @Ross
                  Joined:

                  @Ross great picture!

                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • NickN
                    Nick
                    IHUK Crew
                    Joined:

                    20260811-20260811-J04_3172 (1).jpg

                    20260811-20260811-J04_3266 (1).jpg

                    Couple more of Rudi in a L

                    The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • WithBongInHandW
                      WithBongInHand
                      @Ross
                      Joined:

                      @Ross what size Iron Heart shirt does he typically wear?

                      last edited by RossR 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • RossR
                        Ross
                        IHUK Crew
                        @WithBongInHand
                        Joined:

                        @WithBongInHand Rudi? he's typically a Large but sometimes takes a medium here and there depending on the shirt

                        last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • WithBongInHandW
                          WithBongInHand
                          @Ross
                          Joined:

                          @Ross thanks! I’m nervous about sizing on this one.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • RossR
                            Ross
                            IHUK Crew
                            Joined:

                            RESTOCK

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • WithBongInHandW
                              WithBongInHand
                              Joined:

                              Really stoked with this vest. I ended up going with my typical Iron Heart shirt size and Shaun was kind enough to pull me a vest with below average chest and shoulder measurements.

                              Here’s an epic pic of me and Wade.

                              IMG_5477.jpeg

                              last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                              • MizmazzleM
                                Mizmazzle
                                見習いボス
                                @WithBongInHand
                                Joined:

                                @WithBongInHand nice dude! Looks like a solid fit. Whats your normal shirt size? I grabbed the black version and went back and forth between large (normal shirt size) and medium. Ultimately went large. Won’t be getting my hands on it for awhile tho

                                In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • WithBongInHandW
                                  WithBongInHand
                                  @Mizmazzle
                                  Joined:

                                  @Mizmazzle I’m normally an XXL but I’ll land on an XL sometimes depending on the measurements. This vest is an XXL and though it was perfectly acceptable when it arrived, 1 hot wash made it perfect.

                                  last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • MizmazzleM
                                    Mizmazzle
                                    見習いボス
                                    @WithBongInHand
                                    Joined:

                                    @WithBongInHand washing to perfection has been my back pocket plan. Curious which dimension you noticed the most movement in?

                                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                    last edited by WithBongInHandW AetasA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • WithBongInHandW
                                      WithBongInHand
                                      @Mizmazzle
                                      Joined:

                                      @Mizmazzle I didn’t take measurements but I feel it in the chest through the waist and maybe even a little in the length.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • AetasA
                                        Aetas
                                        見習いボス
                                        @Mizmazzle
                                        Joined:

                                        @Mizmazzle Look here for some washing measurements.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • MizmazzleM
                                          Mizmazzle
                                          見習いボス
                                          Joined:

                                          Thanks @WithBongInHand @Aetas

                                          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • EzaE
                                            Eza
                                            Joined:

                                            I am interested in this vest however when looking at the size guide I have no idea what to go by with shirts I normally go for the P2P. All my IH shirts mostly western cuts and western CPO are all XXL. But the P2P on those on average are larger then the vest I do realize there are no sleeves and therefore the shoulders will not “bind” but not sure if I size up size down stick to my regular size any help and input would be appreciated.

                                            “I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans. The most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity – all I hope for in my clothes.” — Yves Saint Laurent

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.