Eyeglasses / Sunglasses Discussion
-
@jerkules Aloha …fits you great.


-
@Giles curious if you got your pair of Kenui shades from Bassol Optic. If so, was it shipped to UK and were you hit with any import duties? My wife is eyeing my recent pair and they suit her, but might grab her the pink/tan version. Bassol Optic are quite a bit cheaper than anywhere in UK, but I’m cautious that I’ll be hit with massive charges that would make it simpler to just stick with a UK retailer.
-
Went glasses shopping today…

lol, try to ignore my goofy smile. Rigards really had my number…
-
Anyone come across Mosevic glasses/sunglasses before?
They are certainly pricey, but made from denim scraps fused together in resin, thought they would appeal to those 'round these parts (they appeal to me!) who had not heard of them.
Did a search for Mosevic here on the forum and got nothing, which was a little surprising given the materials used.
-
@goosehd As a longer-term saving goal, I would very much like a pair! Not immediately though, I'm moving house soon and after that we will have a lot of things to do to the property to make it how we'll want it. Other than some money earmarked for a pair of 1955s in the 18oz denim, if I'm quick enough, I'm trying to be frugal right now.


