• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

    Future and Planned Products
    886
    15.8k
    7.1m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • corralitosC
      corralitos
      Haraki san Prodigy
      @Giles
      Joined:

      @Giles REALLY?? Never occurred to me to ask (though admittedly I'm just getting into the suspender game).
      Duly noted for my next order 🙏

      last edited by JoshCJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        Double check with @JoshC . I can certainly be done if we have the appropriate tack buttons. Probably be a small charge too, like snap upgrade price.....

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • hajdukH
          hajduk
          啓蒙家
          @Luzid
          Joined:

          @Luzid the 633 (SE exclusive) is very very close to the IHxSE-03😉

          "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • JoshCJ
            JoshC
            IHUK Crew
            @corralitos
            Joined:

            @corralitos Yeah its something I can do for you, you would just need to pay for a HD snap upgrade and I can get that all sorted for you, I actually did it for my first pair of IH jeans 666S-18, if you are ever interested just give me a email or a DM, more than happy to help.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • weftyarnW
              weftyarn
              啓蒙家
              Joined:

              25Oz SBG 888

              Use it or lose it.

              last edited by SonnyTheElderS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • SonnyTheElderS
                SonnyTheElder
                @weftyarn
                Joined:

                @weftyarn It appears like this has been done in the past, but sounds like it likely won't come back anytime soon.

                Sonny

                In search of:
                888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                last edited by SonnyTheElder 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • corralitosC
                  corralitos
                  Haraki san Prodigy
                  Joined:

                  More madras.

                  Despite being an unpopular thread...
                  https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/8923/ihsh-226-iye-5-5oz-selvedge-madras-check-work-shirt-indigo-yellow?_=1787689186943
                  That shirt has been my most wearable shirt this summer. More colors and short sleeves would be amazing.

                  last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • W
                    will6er
                    The Unwoven
                    @corralitos
                    Joined:

                    @corralitos 100%

                    last edited by J 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • J
                      jat
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @will6er
                      Joined:

                      @will6er said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

                      @corralitos 100%

                      200%

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • harleylawhornH
                        harleylawhorn
                        Haraki san Student
                        Joined:

                        Has a high rise straight leg with no taper, or at the very least the hem of 634, ever been made?

                        The sun shines not on us but in us.
                        J. Muir

                        last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • goosehdG
                          goosehd
                          Mod Squad
                          @harleylawhorn
                          Joined:

                          @harleylawhorn check out the 1955’s and the 684’s.

                          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                          • corralitosC
                            corralitos
                            Haraki san Prodigy
                            Joined:

                            Well... you got me hooked on the IHV-02-IND, now you got to give me longer shirts that I can tuck in to style it with 😂. (Necessity is the mother of invention or something like that)

                            I understand your audience doesn't want to look like they're participating in a rodeo but I've been doing a bit of vintage shopping and am appreciating the intentional longer body (long tails, if you will) of these older work and western shirts that make them easier to tuck in. Gives me an opportunity to show off my belt, wear my vest more neatly, and "feel" a bit more retro in my styling.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • OaktaviaO
                              Oaktavia
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              I’ll say it again: turquoise duck. Everything. Double loggers and CPOs. Faded turquoise duck.

                              IG: theindigowizard

                              "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                              ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • kojimastreetsK
                                kojimastreets
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                I’d love a western boot cut. Like IH’s take on Wrangler’s 13MWZ, even with the leather patch moved to the same spot on the high pocket. Would cop instantly, starch, and press a seam into those soooo quickly 🤠

                                IG: kojimastreets

                                last edited by Bobcat SigB BoitB 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • Bobcat SigB
                                  Bobcat Sig
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  @kojimastreets
                                  Joined:

                                  @kojimastreets said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

                                  I’d love a western boot cut. Like IH’s take on Wrangler’s 13MWZ, even with the leather patch moved to the same spot on the high pocket. Would cop instantly, starch, and press a seam into those soooo quickly 🤠

                                  Dude, YES!! I mentioned that in one of the 634 threads. That would be an absolute dream pair in any denim over 14 oz, preferably heavier; 18, 21, or 25.

                                  Caution on the leather patch relocation. I know that Mister Freedom caught some hell from Wrangler’s parent company for doing something similar with one of their cuts that are very similar to the 13MWZ. In fact, one of Iron Heart’s stockists and collaborator had to photoshop out the patch on a particular pair of pants that they sold on their e-commerce site to avoid the same legal wrath. However, doing so after the fact is absolutely something that could be done. I’d most certainly do something like that.

                                  On the subject of ideas… with autumn nearly upon us, I turn towards pieces that I can layer, of which I’m suspiciously light. In particular, vests in a fabric other than denim.

                                  Fabrics that immediately come to mind:

                                  • sashiko. I know Haraki-San isn’t big on the style or the quality, but I just picked up a pair of S’dA Kaise-dyed pants in a nearly neon indigo. That same fabric in a work, western, or casual vest would be super sharp
                                  • UHF vest, something that can be layered over western denim chambray shirts
                                  • Corduroy. This may be an outlier, but a lined cord vest could be a sweet cool weather piece, be it UHF material or wool
                                  • wool. This doesn’t seem to be a fabric typical of Iron Heart, but maybe a collab with Dehen 1920: their amazing Pendleton wool knit and Iron Heart’s timeless design
                                  • Canvas duck lined with wool or UHF

                                  Safety third

                                  last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • wjwW
                                    wjw
                                    Haraki san Expert
                                    Joined:

                                    Also would love a lined vest... with a collar

                                    777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • tenuinT
                                      tenuin
                                      The Unwoven
                                      Joined:

                                      The one vest I would cop immediately would be an over engineered Carhartt Montana-alike.

                                      images.jpg

                                      Picture off the Internet of someone more handsome, rugged and stylish than myself.

                                      WTB:
                                      IHSH-262-Nav XL
                                      Indigofera Dawson Flannel Black / Petrol / Rust L

                                      last edited by AdamCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                      • AdamCA
                                        AdamC
                                        IHUK Crew
                                        @tenuin
                                        Joined:

                                        @tenuin that is Sebastian from Black and Blue, NL, dude is a legend!

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • BoitB
                                          Boit
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          @kojimastreets
                                          Joined:

                                          @kojimastreets said in Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?:

                                          I’d love a western boot cut. Like IH’s take on Wrangler’s 13MWZ, even with the leather patch moved to the same spot on the high pocket. Would cop instantly, starch, and press a seam into those soooo quickly 🤠

                                          Have you looked into The Boss cut? If that doesnt work for you, you’ll be hard pressed get another cut in the lineup (give the current manufacturing constraints) let alone convincing Haraki-san to clone an existing and less iconic/popular cut than the Levis 501 (the 1955 example).

                                          last edited by kojimastreetsK AppfaffA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • kojimastreetsK
                                            kojimastreets
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @Boit
                                            Joined:

                                            @Boit this is not what I want to hear 😝

                                            Boss cut looks cool. Would prefer it in a lighter fabric and higher pockets. Also looks equally unavailable ☹️

                                            IG: kojimastreets

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.