• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

    Shirting
    215
    2.5k
    843.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      Joined:

      I was assuming he would be sending it back to IH first.

      If you look at their product shot, it's the same sort of deal with the pockets. It doesn't bug me because they have the same distance from the side seams.

      ded1d8ef-59bc-495b-95e9-a547a64b9352-image.png
      Whatever, I must remain strong and hold out for 21oz Untucked! 🙂

      last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • wjwW
        wjw
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        There is talk of different spacing to the placket on other CPO threads too (forget which one went into detail), but I think it was because of what @Chibs said...same distance to side seam

        777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • caithangkhanhC
          caithangkhanh
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Pointman
          Joined:

          @Pointman I had the same thought! I’ve got one with pearl snaps incoming tomorrow. I’ll post some photos once I receive it.

          @ThatDudeVincent

          last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • PointmanP
            Pointman
            @caithangkhanh
            Joined:

            @caithangkhanh said in IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black:

            @Pointman I had the same thought! I’ve got one with pearl snaps incoming tomorrow. I’ll post some photos once I receive it.

            I ordered mine today and tempted to tell them to hold off on mailing it until we see your magic.

            I own too many pairs of jeans.

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • W
              warriors22
              Raw and Unwashed
              Joined:

              IMG_0892.jpeg
              IMG_0895.jpeg
              First time putting it on n it’s a little tight in the chest compared to my 292 but not to the point where it would bother me. Could only wear a tee n maybe a long sleeve. But love the color!

              Ig: 5hunnit00

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
              • Rustygate37R
                Rustygate37
                The Unwoven
                @Nobunaga
                Joined:

                @Nobunaga not just the Large, my XXL is the same

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GeorgieLG
                  GeorgieL
                  Joined:

                  So i grabbed a Medium and it fit well but was just a bit snug around the upper chest. Would be fine by itself but really wouldnt be able to layer. The other day one of the members here, @oxenbenj sent me a message that he had a Large and saw my post in this thread that I was worried about my Medium being too small while it was in transit. Well he did the opposite so we decided to trade. Funny enough we are both in NYC so we met up yesterday and swapped. Great to meet fellow IH junkies! Here is a pic of me wearing the Large. Perfect fit now, especially if I decide to layer. Thanks again, Ben!
                  Screenshot_20260813_131620_Gallery.jpg

                  last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                  • PointmanP
                    Pointman
                    @GeorgieL
                    Joined:

                    @GeorgieL Kinda sad you didn't take a video of the two of you swapping CPOs like soccer players swapping jerseys after a game.

                    I own too many pairs of jeans.

                    last edited by FlavourFadeF oxenbenjO GeorgieLG 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 5
                    • FlavourFadeF
                      FlavourFade
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Pointman
                      Joined:

                      @Pointman ecactly what I was thinking haha

                      Insta: max_25oz

                      WTB:
                      -IHSH-397 XXL/XXXL
                      -526j / 526pj XXL/XXXL

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • oxenbenjO
                        oxenbenj
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @Pointman
                        Joined:

                        @Pointman hah missed opportunity for sure

                        @GeorgieL glad it worked out and we both have our proper fits!

                        last edited by GeorgieLG harleylawhornH 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • GeorgieLG
                          GeorgieL
                          @Pointman
                          Joined:

                          @Pointman haha, i went back into my office and said the same thing. Shit, we should have at least taken a pic of the both of us wearing them after swapping. Park Ave Iron Heart Shirt exchange.

                          last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • GeorgieLG
                            GeorgieL
                            @oxenbenj
                            Joined:

                            @oxenbenj Hell yeah! Nice meeting you and I'm glad that worked out for us!

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • D
                              Dexterous6775
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @hugothecowboy
                              Joined:

                              @hugothecowboy I have the same issue with my L. I sort of feel the same way. I’m torn because otherwise the shirt is gorgeous. I don’t wanna send it back and have nothing but for the price I would want for it to be as good as my other Iron Heart gear. I contacted support so hopefully they’ll think of a good solution for everyone. It sounds like there’s a misaligned template somewhere in the production line.

                              IHSH-442-SAX, IHSH-409-IB, IHSH-62-IND, IHSH-208-IND, IH-777S-21, IHSH-416-BLK, IHSH-62-IND, IH-526J-142, IHSH-427-IND, IHSW-39, IH-814-IND...

                              last edited by Dexterous6775 northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • CosmoSix5C
                                CosmoSix5
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                Joined:

                                Following some posts on here and I agree the chest is snug but still measures where my more roomy shirts are at/around. 23.9" p2p. The shirts unique for sure. I'm very happy with the fit of mine. (2x) 3x would've been to big i believe.
                                20260813_123622.jpg
                                20260813_123743.jpg

                                Insta: @chain_stitched
                                John 1 1-3 ❤️♥️❤️♥️

                                last edited by CosmoSix5 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                • northsouthdenimguyN
                                  northsouthdenimguy
                                  啓蒙家
                                  @Dexterous6775
                                  Joined:

                                  @Dexterous6775

                                  Personally, I don’t believe there is anything wrong with the template. I think if there were actually an issue with it, somebody from IH probably would’ve responded already. Alex, Giles, somebody. Some or all of the shirts are just like this. I guarantee mine probably is, but I’m not going to look at it that way nor measure it. lol

                                  If you don’t like it, I’d just return it. I’m sure somebody else will snatch it up in a second. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, and I’m obviously not speaking for IH, but I think it’s really just a function of a couple different things rather than anything actually being wrong with the shirt.

                                  @selveldgesteps

                                  last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                  • harleylawhornH
                                    harleylawhorn
                                    The Unwoven
                                    @oxenbenj
                                    Joined:

                                    @oxenbenj dude! Glad it worked out man! And even better he is from your neck of the woods

                                    The sun shines not on us but in us.
                                    J. Muir

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • JordJ
                                      Jord
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      @northsouthdenimguy
                                      Joined:

                                      @northsouthdenimguy Hard agree, if you want something that's perfectly aligned and machine made, go buy from H&M... I appreciate the craftsmanship of IH and know nothing can be perfect, that's what makes it unique and gives it character.

                                      I got this shirt a few days ago and haven't even looked at the chest, I've just been wearing it and enjoying it.

                                      last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                      • PointmanP
                                        Pointman
                                        @GeorgieL
                                        Joined:

                                        @GeorgieL said in IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black:

                                        @Pointman haha, i went back into my office and said the same thing. Shit, we should have at least taken a pic of the both of us wearing them after swapping. Park Ave Iron Heart Shirt exchange.

                                        I used to keep an office at Park and 53rd. We could have done a three way swap if I was still there.

                                        I own too many pairs of jeans.

                                        last edited by GeorgieLG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • northsouthdenimguyN
                                          northsouthdenimguy
                                          啓蒙家
                                          @Jord
                                          Joined:

                                          @Jord

                                          And I’m not trying to minimize anybody’s thoughts or concerns about wanting things to be perfectly symmetrical. I just don’t think any of us, or our bodies, are perfectly symmetrical either. My feeling is that once these things are actually being worn, you’re a lot less likely to notice those small differences than when the shirt is laid perfectly flat and photographed. Right or wrong, it just doesn’t bother me.

                                          @selveldgesteps

                                          last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                          • JordJ
                                            Jord
                                            Haraki san Expert
                                            @northsouthdenimguy
                                            Joined:

                                            @northsouthdenimguy Yeah well said, like I said I didn't even look at mine... when you're actually wearing something/it's on body you don't notice it at all.

                                            I don't mean to shit on anybody's OCD either haha, if something bothered me I'd just return it, from reading a few posts here it sounds like people are wanting compensation with their wording...

                                            last edited by Jord 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.