• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)

    General Chat
    563
    20.7k
    7.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChrisCC
      ChrisC
      IHUK Crew
      @goosehd
      Joined:

      @goosehd Looks great! Please do let us know how they taste 🔥

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        I can give you a taste of last years batch, You (nor @Chap 🙂 ) will ever forget it.......

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by ChrisCC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • ChrisCC
          ChrisC
          IHUK Crew
          @Giles
          Joined:

          @Giles 👀 that's a kind offer, I might need to work on my spice tolerance...

          last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @ChrisC
            Joined:

            @ChrisC They’re a tad warm…🥵

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              Joined:

              Ghost pepper chili powder/flakes

              IMG_0980.jpeg

              IMG_0981.jpeg

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by goosehd PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • PointmanP
                Pointman
                @goosehd
                Joined:

                @goosehd does your home currently smell like teargas?

                I own too many pairs of jeans.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  He's not sure he is in his house.........

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    I have to use the gas grill outside for the ghost peppers. I did it one year inside and everybody coughed, eyes were irritated, and were pretty irritable for a couple of days. Now they all give me the side eye when it’s harvest, canning, and pickling time…😂

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by goosehd PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • PointmanP
                      Pointman
                      @goosehd
                      Joined:

                      @goosehd I once spent a day at a Parisian friend's apartment, making a hot sauce that we cooked before fermentation. (It was roasted red jalapeno with cognac if you're curious.) Yes, we teagassed ourselves. We had opened all the windows in the apartment... In January... For hours... It didn't matter. His very French wife was extremely unhappy when she came home. I don't speak much French but I learned all the bad words that day. That was almost 20 years ago and she's still pissed at me.

                      I still make hot sauce today. Just in better ventilation.

                      I own too many pairs of jeans.

                      last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • goosehdG
                        goosehd
                        Mod Squad
                        @Pointman
                        Joined:

                        @Pointman thank you for introducing me to red jalapeño with cognac…I’ve been reading since your post 🙂

                        …and 😂. Great story!!

                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                        last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • PointmanP
                          Pointman
                          @goosehd
                          Joined:

                          @goosehd the hot sauce turned out quite good. We called it "Surrender Monkey."

                          I own too many pairs of jeans.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.