WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)
-
@northsouthdenimguy They aren't any better help up in New England
-
-
I have a dream… that one day municipalities and developers will actually work in harmony. I’ll give credit where it’s due, because there are definitely some that are helpful, but overall I’d love to see a world where, if you’re developing responsibly, creating smart mixed-use neighborhoods and walkable communities, the municipality actually helps expedite permits and solve problems instead of constantly putting up roadblocks.
A man can dream.

-
Club night last night:



-
Parent volunteer day at my son’s preschool

-
Bocce Ball seeding Meeting




-
@Tago-Mago drink we must
-

TROG Wildwood NJ
-
This post is deleted!
-
@steelworker I used to go to that every year,but haven’t gone in a while. Were you there?

-
@Jett129 my daughter did.
Good weather too -
Bocce was pretty wet






-




-
Fixing a blow out on the side of the road.
Must of been blown for a while until I realised




-


Went mushroom hunting with the missus today. I think we did alright.
