WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)
-
@Giles Iโve never gone into the Gosport Wetherspoons and not come out with more friends than I went in with.
-
@Giles said in WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS):
attracts a certain type of free spender.....
Waitโฆ do you mean me?
-
Thatโs what itโs going to say on my tombstone.
-
@Denimhead-0 You always look like you are having a good timeโฆ
-
@Rustygate37 Some rimes too much


-
@Denimhead-0 thatโs the spirit

-
I can see the football stadium from my deck and BTS is there tonightโฆ

-
First Waymo ride. To be honest, it was about a million times better than I expected. The thing actually drives a lot like I do, which apparently means slightly aggressive.

And bonus, at least for now AI driving doesnโt ask for a tipโฆ


-
Always makes me think of this


-
Truth be told, when the Uber app popped up after dropping me off, my first thought was, โThis MFโer wants a tip?โ
-
crazy, and even a Jag
-
@Tago-Mago Horse Sausage


-
Looking at targeted perfume adds on insta


-

Started cycling again. I donโt remember it being this tough.

๐ซช
