• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Music: Metal/Punk Rock

    Hobbies and Pastimes
    87
    727
    149.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChokoC
      Choko
      Iron Heart Deity
      @Bridger
      Joined:

      @Bridger they said too that they only had to practice for 2 hours and Luigi was right on the money. That’s pretty sweet for him to be recognized by a band as big as Gojira

      Less is more

      last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • BridgerB
        Bridger
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Choko
        Joined:

        Hey @Choko, Luigi is the real deal. I hope he crushes the tour.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Crispy HeronC
          Crispy Heron
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          As a fan of old school NYHC, I was pretty choked about the passing of Lou Koller (Sick of it All). Saw them a few times over the past 30+ years and he always put on a damn good show.

          last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • WithBongInHandW
            WithBongInHand
            @Heritage_Guy
            Joined:

            @Heritage_Guy I feel you. I’m very conflicted on this lineup.

            What happened to the new Om album Al was working on? Did he just make it Sleep to sell more copies?

            last edited by Heritage_GuyH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Heritage_GuyH
              Heritage_Guy
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @WithBongInHand
              Joined:

              @WithBongInHand
              Seems plausible. It's so close to me I have to go check it out. I'm going to drag my wife along , the poor thing has no idea what she is in for.

              Settle down easy......

              last edited by WithBongInHandW 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                @Heritage_Guy
                Joined:

                @Heritage_Guy I would do the same. Nothing very close to me unfortunately.

                I did drag my partner along in 2018 when they played here in Louisville and they were awesome!

                IMG_1930.jpeg

                last edited by WithBongInHand 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                  GoodtimeJohnny
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Crispy Heron
                  Joined:

                  @Crispy-Heron truely a dude who was a seminole part of a lot of the LES sound in NYHC, huge loss for sure

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • AetasA
                    Aetas
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    Thanks @Oaktavia for entertaining us for a long time!

                    last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • OaktaviaO
                      Oaktavia
                      見習いボス
                      @Aetas
                      Joined:

                      @Aetas dude hell yeah 🤘🏻🤘🏻

                      IG: theindigowizard

                      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        I have been playing a lot of this while making artwork this summer. Vampyric Black metal from Tennessee, Saidan. Japanese horror lyrical content.

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by Oaktavia 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                        • jdwaidJ
                          jdwaid
                          Haraki san Prodigy
                          Joined:

                          I just got turned on to Spiritworld and holy shit this is good thrash metal.

                          IG: selvedgelooks

                          last edited by jdwaid 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • MizmazzleM
                            Mizmazzle
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            @Aetas id say this about sums it up…

                            IMG_8806.jpeg

                            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                            last edited by AetasA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                            • AetasA
                              Aetas
                              見習いボス
                              @Mizmazzle
                              Joined:

                              @Mizmazzle Glorious!

                              last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • MizmazzleM
                                Mizmazzle
                                見習いボス
                                @Aetas
                                Joined:

                                @Aetas went to see LCD Soundsystem the other night. Saw this on a truck in the parking lot.

                                In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • AetasA
                                  Aetas
                                  見習いボス
                                  Joined:


                                  Even It’s not Metal/Punk … it is in there @Mizmazzle

                                  last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • MizmazzleM
                                    Mizmazzle
                                    見習いボス
                                    @Aetas
                                    Joined:

                                    @Aetas LCD are like a tossed salad of all the good stuff.

                                    They create all that electronic music sound, but it’s a fully analogue production. Just incredible how many instruments each band member plays and how they move through the maze of their stage set up.
                                    IMG_8877.jpeg

                                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                    last edited by Mizmazzle 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                    • SunnergrenS
                                      Sunnergren
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      Joined:

                                      Movie night tonight. If you know you know 👻😎🤘🏼

                                      IMG_0076.jpeg

                                      I know that I shall meet my fate, somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.

                                      last edited by BridgerB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                      • BridgerB
                                        Bridger
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Sunnergren
                                        Joined:

                                        @Sunnergren I thought tonight was great. Rite Here Rite Now didn't work well for me.
                                        They have really built something in the last 10 years. It's very impressive.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • WithBongInHandW
                                          WithBongInHand
                                          Joined:

                                          Is anyone else listening to the new Mastodon album?

                                          It’s a great album overall and I’ve really been enjoying so far. The new lead guitarist is great and did a really amazing job on this record.

                                          However, it goes without saying that this album is missing a certain flavor that we’ll never get back. RIP Brent.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • AetasA
                                            Aetas
                                            見習いボス
                                            Joined:

                                            @Mizmazzle It is hard to choose the first one for the vinyl thread. And there is punk in it 👾!

                                            IMG_7556.jpeg

                                            …

                                            last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.