• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-634S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    102
    486
    134.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Tommyn7717T
      Tommyn7717
      @october rust
      Joined:

      @october-rust oh man that fade is motivating! just got my pair in the mail and can't wait to wear them.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Davids_denimD
        Davids_denim
        Haraki san Expert
        Joined:

        Man I just gotta say these are remarkably comfortable for 18oz. Feels much lighter in weight too.

        IG : Davids_Denim

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • E
          EastClintwood
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          How much stretch are you guys getting in the waist, measured flat, after washing and wearing them for a while?

          My ideal waist measurement is exactly 45.5 cm (18") once the jeans are fully stretched out, using Iron Heart’s measuring method.

          I’m guessing size 33 would be ideal after stretching? But I do like some roominess through the rest of the fit, so I’m really torn between the two..

          last edited by EastClintwood five-pocketF JordJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • five-pocketF
            five-pocket
            Raw and Unwashed
            @EastClintwood
            Joined:
            This post is deleted!
            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • JordJ
              Jord
              Haraki san Expert
              @EastClintwood
              Joined:

              @EastClintwood I think you've messed up your measurements somewhere, a 18" (36) is 91.44

              Most Iron Heart denim will stretch about an inch with wear, then shrink a little and stretch back out after a wash

              last edited by E 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • E
                EastClintwood
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Jord
                Joined:

                @Jord I meant 18” measured flat, so about 36” (91.4 cm) total circumference. Sorry for the confusion.

                And thanks for the info on the stretch.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • First post
                  Last post
                Copyright Iron Heart 2025.