• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-634S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    102
    486
    135.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • wjwW
      wjw
      Haraki san Expert
      @Bobcat Sig
      Joined:

      @Bobcat-Sig they did do a 14oz broken twill at one point which is closer to wrangler. Not sure which cut would be the closest.

      777S-21 |777SST | 634S-142ib-c | 634XHS | 634UHR | IHSH-293-OD | IHSH-130-GB | IHSH-337 | IHSH-422

      last edited by Bobcat SigB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Bobcat SigB
        Bobcat Sig
        Raw and Unwashed
        @wjw
        Joined:

        @wjw Nice! That's intriguing, but not a requirement. Good to know. Thanks!

        Safety third

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • SKTS
          SKT
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Second pair of 18oz (outgrew the first pair in 666) and first pair of IH jeans in the 634 cut. Absolutely love them and huge shout out to @Freeman for finding me the perfect fitting pair. I’ll try to get some fit pics soon. Love this denim
          IMG_6349.jpeg

          Rampant Hemmer
          WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
          • Davids_denimD
            Davids_denim
            Haraki san Expert
            Joined:

            A new journey Begins!
            Will be wearing this until April.
            I must say the fabric is very comfortable and the cut feels so nice, it’s my first time leaving the 666
            IMG_5540.jpeg
            IMG_5535.jpeg
            IMG_5536.jpeg
            IMG_5537.jpeg

            IG : Davids_Denim

            last edited by SKTS goosehdG 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 8
            • SKTS
              SKT
              見習いボス
              @Davids_denim
              Joined:

              @Davids_denim heck yeah! Looking forward to watching your progress!

              Rampant Hemmer
              WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

              last edited by Davids_denimD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • goosehdG
                goosehd
                Mod Squad
                @Davids_denim
                Joined:

                @Davids_denim classic sharp!! Looks damn good 🙂

                “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                last edited by Davids_denimD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • Davids_denimD
                  Davids_denim
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @SKT
                  Joined:

                  @SKT Thanks man!
                  I kinda want to see what happens with 7 months no wash.

                  IG : Davids_Denim

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • Davids_denimD
                    Davids_denim
                    Haraki san Expert
                    @goosehd
                    Joined:

                    @goosehd thanks! Gotta be honest though it was waaaaay too hot for the lefty lol

                    IG : Davids_Denim

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • D
                      Damocles
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @SamD
                      Joined:

                      @SamD is 33 your usual size ? Like do you wear tag 33 usually on say 634s 21oz/14oz etc

                      last edited by SamDS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • SamDS
                        SamD
                        IHUK Crew
                        @Damocles
                        Joined:

                        @Damocles It varies from jean to jean, but I'm usually between a 33 and 34. The 18oz and 21oz denim tend to have a bit more give than some other fabrics, so my jeans in those fabrics are tag 33. For tighter woven fabrics like the 17oz duck I'm usually a 34, and I think that was also the case when I tried on a pair from the recent run of 14oz denim. Unfortunately, it's never an exact science!

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                        • Luke_is_backL
                          Luke_is_back
                          Joined:

                          Has anyone try to soap IH jeans with Samurai KAMINARI - Thunder Soap?

                          last edited by ChapC Davids_denimD 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ChapC
                            Chap
                            見習いボス
                            @Luke_is_back
                            Joined:

                            @Luke_is_back said in IH-634S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo:

                            Has anyone try to soap IH jeans with Samurai KAMINARI - Thunder Soap?

                            Yes, no negative effects if that’s your question

                            “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                            — Winnie The Pooh

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • Davids_denimD
                              Davids_denim
                              Haraki san Expert
                              @Luke_is_back
                              Joined:

                              @Luke_is_back said in IH-634S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo:

                              Has anyone try to soap IH jeans with Samurai KAMINARI - Thunder Soap?

                              Been doing this for a long time.

                              IG : Davids_Denim

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • five-pocketF
                                five-pocket
                                Raw and Unwashed
                                Joined:

                                I have loved wearing these Vintage 18oz.
                                I had been wearing the 21oz for a Long time where the fading is really slow, so suddently on the 18oz I ended up with these high-contrast fades that I don’t really like so much.
                                I guess the only way to go now is to wash more often? 🙂

                                DSCF8011.jpeg

                                last edited by Davids_denimD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                                • Davids_denimD
                                  Davids_denim
                                  Haraki san Expert
                                  @five-pocket
                                  Joined:

                                  @five-pocket these look great! How long have you been wearing them?

                                  IG : Davids_Denim

                                  last edited by five-pocketF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • five-pocketF
                                    five-pocket
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @Davids_denim
                                    Joined:
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    last edited by Davids_denimD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • Davids_denimD
                                      Davids_denim
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      @five-pocket
                                      Joined:

                                      @five-pocket that’s pretty solid fading for “part time” props to you sir.
                                      I appreciate the kindness, honestly I’m just lazy about washing lol.

                                      IG : Davids_Denim

                                      last edited by five-pocketF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • five-pocketF
                                        five-pocket
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @Davids_denim
                                        Joined:
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • Davids_denimD
                                          Davids_denim
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          Joined:

                                          I think we’re gonna roll with the single cuff.
                                          I love how this is starting to drape around my legs.

                                          IMG_5552.jpeg
                                          IMG_5551.jpeg
                                          IMG_5550.jpeg
                                          IMG_5546.jpeg
                                          IMG_5545.jpeg

                                          IG : Davids_Denim

                                          last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
                                          • GoodtimeJohnnyG
                                            GoodtimeJohnny
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            @Davids_denim
                                            Joined:

                                            @Davids_denim damn makin in look good, need to wear mine more!

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.