• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. ozai
    3. Posts
    O
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 34
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 3

    Posts made by ozai

    • RE: Ship John

      @dirtyframer might be worth coming to Portland after they open. Worth a shot at seeing if they have it in store. If I remember right, you're not all that far away.

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      O
      ozai
    • RE: Ship John

      @northsouthdenimguy is that a xxl? I do like how crisp this denim feels

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      O
      ozai
    • RE: Ship John

      @hgering27 did the second cycle do much for you? I have an XL that's just too roomy at this point. After the first wash/dry

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      O
      ozai
    • WTT: Ship John Black denim townes XL for L

      I washed and dried once. Just too roomy for me and lost my chance to size down.

      posted in Stuff to Trade
      O
      ozai
    • RE: Heroes (Buying/ Selling/Trading)

      Long overdue post. Big thanks to @RocknRoll for a great first transaction on the forum. Bought his UHR and the whole thing couldn't have gone smoother. He looked into the US tariff situation for me without being asked and shipped the same day I paid. Package showed up in under a week and the jeans were exactly as described, in great shape. Friendly, quick to reply, and honest the whole way through. Would happily buy from him again.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      O
      ozai
    • WTB: Ship John waxed Townes L or XL

      I missed the drop and am kicking myself now since it would be a great overshirt for PNW weather. I would be super happy if anyone has one they wanted to get off their hands

      posted in Want to Buy
      O
      ozai
    • RE: Ship John

      Skipped the wax townes because I was in-between sizes. kicking myself now since I realized it would be the perfect PNW overshirt

      posted in Other Brands and Shops
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IH-634S-B - 21oz Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Overdyed Indigo

      @Matt I think it is black if I'm not mistaken, looks like it's sitting next to a different pair of jeans to me

      posted in Bottoms
      O
      ozai
    • RE: BS-10 - GOOD ART HLYWD Model 10 Bracelet

      For a size B, what would the 18cm match up with on the good art website? Would that be the 15 link 18.25-19cm?

      posted in Bracelets
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      @weftyarn I've only worn it a few times now around the house because it's been pretty steamy outside. It seems like if I stare at it long enough I can almost see it fading in real time.

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown

      I personally wouldn't wax mine since it's unlined. It seems relatively easy to get wax transfer to whatever's underneath if it's a base containing oil. Might be a bit better for a dry wax

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHXRH-666s - Iron Heart/Rivet and Hide 21oz Devil’s Fit

      @Daniel-San the jeans look awesome, but I'm also very interested in those hangers. Where could I snag a few?

      posted in Bottoms
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IH-830-BLK - 10.5oz Herringbone Painter’s Pants - Black

      I love these pants and they have been my go-to this summer, but I've lost a bunch of weight and wish I had sized down... still can't stop wearing them despite being too big

      posted in Bottoms
      O
      ozai
    • IH-830-BLK - 10.5oz Herringbone Painter’s Pants - Black

      Picked these up from Japan and didn't see a thread on here. They look just like the indigo except black.

      This is after about two-ish months of wear

      1000002332.jpg 1000002331.jpg

      posted in Bottoms
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown

      @Alex thanks appreciate the quick response. I went ahead and sent an email.

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-422-BRN - 17oz Cotton Duck CPO Shirt - Brown

      @Tobi seems like I got one with 6 buttons too.

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      I feel like the arms are on the tighter side, but it seems like it should stretch out the bit I need without any issues. Really liking the fabric, seems like it will crease up near instantly

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      @northsouthdenimguy I like the wider shoulders, looks good

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      I'm just hoping the arm holes are cut where it makes the p2p a bit more generous than the measurements imply. The 3xl seems a bit tight in the chest but either that or possible stretch... 🤞

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      That went quick 3-4xl were both gone in less than a minute

      posted in Shirting
      O
      ozai
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.