@mclaincausey undecided at the moment. was initially planning to thinking it was late march. but they've kinda push it till early-mid April..
Posts made by louisbosco
-
RE: Motor Sportposted in Sport
-
RE: Motor Sportposted in Sport
@mclaincausey pit lane walk or cycle would be nice. but it's probably closed now. set up began about a week ago and more roads will be closed from tomorrow onwards.
-
RE: Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) - Sunglasses and Frames…posted in Accessories
@will6er they do. this was just their storage case I bought..
-
RE: IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Blackposted in Hardware
@jdwaid there’s a lovely patina to it. Also with the rugged way I use it, scratches and scuffs are definitely there

-
RE: IHE-45-BLK - Diamond Stitched Leather Waist Bag - Blackposted in Hardware
@jdwaid I have the older version with the smaller patch for almost 10years. They’re definitely worn in
-
RE: Random Rantsposted in General Chat
@Bridger no wonder people think all Singaporeans are rich. by those measures, NYC should be cheap..n

-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Have not posted much all weekend. But grateful to meet friends old and new. It’s been a memorable trip and I’m glad I made it. Hope to see you all again next year








-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@WhiskeySandwich it was good meeting you. didn't realised you wouldn't be here Saturday. wished we chatted more, hope to see you around
-
RE: Breakfast of Championsposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@goosehd good advice for the upcoming travels
-
RE: Breakfast of Championsposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@goosehd HAHAHA maybe we could get him that treatment on our way to baltimore
-
RE: Motorcyclesposted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@BenBWH what did they get you on?
when I did my tests for motorcycle license after many years of driving. a lot of "bad habits" stuck with and I think I failed twice. compared to passing in 1 go for my car test
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
@Tago-Mago yes. London, gos then Baltimore
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
The first of the travel party is off
️
-
RE: IHSB-PR-NAT - Iron Heart x Simmons Bilt Horsehide Western Shirt - The Pale Rider - Naturalposted in Shirting
@IH-GARY interesting. We’ll see what the crew can do


