@mclaincausey Kiya beat me to it, hoping the stars align for cheers and beers
Posts made by J-IV
-
RE: SEXIH01posted in Bottoms
-
RE: The Iron Heart Baltimore Bash - September 18, 19 & 20, 2026posted in Iron Heart Meet Ups & Travel
Don’t mind me, just going to be drinking some beers and refreshing this thread all weekend..
-
RE: Iron Heart - Wall Street Journal Covetedposted in News
Great stuff!! Can’t believe I’m seeing IH on the WSJ.
Gotta invite them to one of the forum meet-ups so they get a taste of the weirdo’s that swear by the products
-
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@GraemeE if Vonnegut made music, it would be this
-
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@GraemeE
This record is wild in the best way. Ecstasy of Dancing Fleas is such vibe -
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@Mizmazzle hell yeah!! West Coast legend!
Seeing some solid digs as of late!
-
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@68degreesorless Cortex, David Axelrod’s Heavy Axe, Joe Bataan, Little Beaver, anything on Mainstream Records (Charles Kynard, Barry Miles, Paul Jeffery)
-
RE: Random questions to which you seek an answerposted in The Resource Centre
@endo I’m in the Bay Area, California. It’s been fun honestly, even though we’re not known to be into soccer. There’s been a bunch of tailgates and parties to go to since the WC started. Hoping to party it up when USA make their way in town.
-
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
@GraemeE Whoohoo! Congrats you two!
-
RE: Random Rantsposted in General Chat
@Giles it seems like everyone gets a taste of how we watch American football now. Sucks the flow right out of everything
-
RE: Random Love (anti-rants)posted in General Chat
Willing to buy a couple rounds (if they drink) to whoever wrote the copy for the Big Buck in the recent email. I’m not in the market nor that interested in owning that shirt until I read that description. If anyone going forward questions me about “why IH”, I’d point them to that write-up.
-
RE: GOOD ART HLYWD - A Galleryposted in GOOD ART HLYWD
@Kasi it does look sick. What’s the mechanism that keeps it on the lid? Knowing me, I feel like I would lose that in a heartbeat
-
RE: Random questions to which you seek an answerposted in The Resource Centre
I always thought it was short for “Saxon.”
-
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
RIP to Newk aka Sonny aka Walter Theodore Rollins. It’s wild how someone you’ve never met can have such a profound impact on how you go about life. A Great Day in Harlem, as with all good things, finally comes to an end.


Been playing The Bridge all day. Would have continued well into the night but I haven’t had much luck finding a proper copy on vinyl.
-
RE: Wax Treasure (Vinyl)posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
@GraemeE I’ve been diggin’ for a minute my dude. There’s great dj sets on YouTube now that make it easier. Ultimate summer vibe






