• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    1. Home
    2. hjl360
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 0
    • Followers 0
    • Topics 2
    • Posts 264
    • Best
    • Controversial
    • Groups 5

    Posts made by hjl360

    • RE: Tokyo (JP)

      @Pointman Looks like there is some good stock of FW26 items, I am there in November hope that is the case then, was really hoping to pick up that check UHF but will be suprised if that particular item is still around by then.

      posted in Japan
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      @Howay04 Hi yes still available, feel free to message me privately.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      @BarryK79 kind of tricky to get an internal p2p but at the top of the armholes on the back panel it is 21”

      IMG_2611.jpeg

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      @BarryK79 No problem I will check that for you this evening when I am home from work. If its any help I am pretty much always a large in IH westerns and 22" - 22.5" P2P is my sweet spot for them.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: Where does everyone live?

      @ARNC Always have to remind myself I've been using it since I've been driving and others may find it a bit daunting if they aren't used to it!

      posted in Some Really Boring (but useful) and Some Really Interesting Stuff!
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      @FairlyVague yeah man I have tried to price it to sell quickly, I had priced it at £450 originally but thought a bargain for someone it should soon shift.

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      Price adjustment, immaculate N1 for someone to treat themselves to here!

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?

      A chore jacket made of the same black leather used for the big buck🔥

      posted in Future and Planned Products
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: FOR SALE: White’s C350-CS in Distressed Roughout size 11D £375 UK FREE SHIPPING

      Bump....

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • FS: IHM-35-BLK Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket Black/Black Size Large £400 FREE UK SHIPPING

      Fantastic condition only worn a handful of times, leather pull tab shows this no ageing/patina at all. All buttons fine.

      Measured the IH way:
      Shoulders 18.3"
      P2P 23.4"
      Length 27.7"
      Sleeve Length 27"

      Asking £400 and I will include UK shipping, shipped elsewhere will be at buyers expense and I am not responsible for any taxes/duties/tariffs etc.

      Payment via link/QR code generated from my Natwest banking app preferred, PayPal also possible for regular forum users.

      IMG_2487.jpeg

      IMG_2496.jpeg

      IMG_2497.jpeg

      posted in Stuff for Sale
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: What's your favorite Beer?

      A couple of nice ones i have had recently

      IMG_2397.jpeg
      IMG_2462.jpeg

      posted in General Chat
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: IHSH-189-IND - 21oz Selvedge Denim CPO Work Shirt - "The UnTucked" - Indigo

      Absolute corker

      posted in Non Seasonal Product Preview
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      @kojimastreets @MassiveThighs there is also going to be an L

      posted in Shirting
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today

      @jordanscollected 😆 😆 easy mistake to make!! I usually buy a big bag and they last for best part of a year, losing potency as time goes by and more and more needed in each dish, I have forgotten to adjust quantity when going to a fresh bag before and it can make a meal a bit crazy

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today

      @ChrisC agree! Sichuan food is my favorite but most UK Chinese takeaway is the usual sweet n slop stuff, great to settle the cravings but rarely the real deal.

      Jinli in Camden isn't too far for me I've had some great meals there, give it a go if your ever in London, the trotters are 🔥

      Anyway this is the recipe I used to learn to make it and now do so regularly

      https://thewoksoflife.com/ma-po-tofu-real-deal/

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today

      Last nights Mapo Tofu

      IMG_2331.jpeg

      posted in Hobbies and Pastimes
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: IH-822-IND - Double Knee 21oz Selvedge Denim Engineer's Pants - Indigo

      @Mizmazzle see that loogy!

      posted in Bottoms
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: STF-JKT101-IND - STF 9oz Sashiko Lightweight Jacket - Indigo

      Damn that's nice!

      posted in SaturdayTypeFever
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    • RE: IHSH-409-IB - 19oz Selvedge Denim CPO Shirt - Indigo/Black

      Good luck everyone hoping to grab one

      posted in Shirting
      hjl360H
      hjl360
    Copyright Iron Heart 2025.