@WithBongInHand congratulations and great bike!!
Posts made by goosehd
-
RE: WAYWT - Family and Loved Ones Edition… (pics and anecdotes)posted in What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
@Aetas edited and added a link to the original post for the backstory on the drawing.
-
RE: Random questions to which you seek an answerposted in The Resource Centre
I have been able to wear 666’s, 634’s, and 684’s with cowboy and engineer boots. However, those are the only jeans that I wear, so I don’t know if any others work

I know, helpful, not helpful…
-
RE: IH-634S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeansposted in Bottoms
@Bobcat-Sig you are able to look up restock information using this tool: https://forum.ironheart.co.uk//post/973604
I have done it for you and pictured below:

-
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
@Pointman thank you for introducing me to red jalapeño with cognac…I’ve been reading since your post

…and
. Great story!! -
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
I have to use the gas grill outside for the ghost peppers. I did it one year inside and everybody coughed, eyes were irritated, and were pretty irritable for a couple of days. Now they all give me the side eye when it’s harvest, canning, and pickling time…

-
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
And these into dried pepper flakes:

-
RE: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY - WAYDT (PICS)posted in General Chat
Turning this into:

Pickled Peppers:

-
RE: IHSH-451-ODG - 9oz Cotton Sateen Military CPO Shirt - Olive Drab Greenposted in Shirting
@Blacksheep6 Your post has been moved to the appropriate thread.
-
RE: Fake or legit?posted in Tell us all
A reminder to all of the “legit” rule:
LEGIT CHECKS.....
If you want to ask the community whether an item that you suspect to be fake, is legit or not, then you MUST include where you have seen it for sale, or where you bought it from. It would also be useful if you say why you think the item is suspect with accompanying photos if relevant. If you do not, then your post will be deleted. If the seller is not a legitimate Iron Heart retailer (list on the Iron Heart website), then your post will also be deleted.
I'm pretty sure if you know the seller is dodge, then you know the answer.Edit: @cricca sorry for your experience and thank you for adding the platform that you purchased from.
-
RE: Tailoringposted in The Resource Centre
@Pointman a good tailor can work miracles. No reason why you can’t or why you shouldn’t see what they can do.
-
RE: Villains (Buying/ Selling/Trading)posted in Stuff for Sale
@ohmufasa if they have marked the item as sold, then it is removed by me from the forum.





