Want to customise the way you view the forum?
-
@jerkules appreciate that brother!
-
Feeling like an expert again

-
@popvulture I have increased the user session time so you won't be logged out frequently

-
Thanks dude!!!

-
@AdamJ Is there any way of filtering the Unread Topics? When I log in I look through the Unread topics, it would be nice to filter out the "buy sell" threads.
With the inclusion of the buy sell threads the unread topic list can become a bit cluttered.
-
Unfortunately I cannot find the "look and layout". I'd like to view the forum in multiple pages instead of one continuous scroll down page. Is that possible?
-
Just found it, sorry of bothering, Giles!
-
@AdamJ is there a way to customize notifications for thread updates? Doesn’t seem like there is, but I’d love to set it to only send notifications and emails if an IH staff member like yourself weighs in.
Probably 90% of the updates I get are members requesting restock info and mods replying to them. It’s fine but it’d be sweet to be able to tweak the setting.

