• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-101J-SR - 18oz Selvedge Denim Storm Rider Jacket - Indigo

    Jackets
    142
    715
    218.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RichardR
      Richard
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      IMG_1984.jpeg

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • RichardR
        Richard
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Still cold enough to wear it 😐

        IMG_2661.jpeg

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
        • Ponyboy312P
          Ponyboy312
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          Can we please get this in black? With a black or charcoal collar? Please.

          colonelclegg: if you threw up on them just wash them dude, especially if your not sure if its your puke…......

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • H
            hugothecowboy
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            Any restock update? 😬

            last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • goosehdG
              goosehd
              Mod Squad
              @hugothecowboy
              Joined:

              @hugothecowboy you can look the information up by following this guide: https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/19715/restock-estimates-on-product-pages

              In this case, I have done it for you and pictured below:

              IMG_1713.jpeg

              “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

              last edited by H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • H
                hugothecowboy
                Raw and Unwashed
                @goosehd
                Joined:

                @goosehd

                Thank you

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • RichardR
                  Richard
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  IMG_6487.jpeg

                  last edited by indigo_fadesI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • indigo_fadesI
                    indigo_fades
                    Haraki san Student
                    @Richard
                    Joined:

                    @Richard That's the craziest thing - I was just looking at this jacket and a chambray bomber that I'd never seen before on eBay this morning. I love it, but I don't think it's cold enough to justify buying where I live. Such a great IH piece to own though. Yours looks sick!

                    Well worn denim & leather is a journal of life.

                    last edited by S SnafuS 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      Slash
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @indigo_fades
                      Joined:

                      @indigo_fades Not sure where you are but I'm in Belgium, so a weather very much like England I would say, maybe slightly less rainy, but probably less cold overall in the winter, especially these last years.

                      Still I can wear this a lot. It's warmer than a non-lined jacket, sure, but it's not that warm either imo. Sleves are quilted, so this is less warm than the wool body.
                      Off course it can be a "winter" jacket if you layer this like a motherfucker, but I use it with T's and sweat during fall/begin winter, and also very early spring, and it's just right.

                      I would range this comfortable between 18C until 5C (with a warmer pull/UHF). Just my 2 cents

                      Great piece Richard, mine is still very new 😃

                      last edited by Slash 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • SnafuS
                        Snafu
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @indigo_fades
                        Joined:

                        @indigo_fades said in IH-101J-SR - 18oz Selvedge Denim Storm Rider Jacket - Indigo:

                        @Richard That's the craziest thing - I was just looking at this jacket and a chambray bomber that I'd never seen before on eBay this morning. I love it, but I don't think it's cold enough to justify buying where I live. Such a great IH piece to own though. Yours looks sick!

                        Agreed with the dude above me.

                        It’s warmer than an unlined jacket but not by a whole lot. It was 10c here yesterday in Germany and I wore it over an IHTL-1501 very comfortably. I see it as sitting perfectly in-between my type-3’s and my N1’s.

                        last edited by Snafu 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.