• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHC-06 - 21oz Indigo Denim Cap

    Cut & Sewn
    115
    871
    318.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AetasA
      Aetas
      見習いボス
      @Jord
      Joined:

      @Jord Overvalued.
      There was a time in this thread, a forum member lost is cap twice and he was able to replace it. Only an Italian cheese trade with Giles and an order needed.

      last edited by Aetas JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • JordJ
        Jord
        Haraki san Expert
        @Aetas
        Joined:

        @Aetas Yeah for sure, I don't fancy paying the +£40 shipping + surprise tariffs to the UK either...

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • AetasA
          Aetas
          見習いボス
          @Oaktavia
          Joined:

          @Oaktavia I’ve no idea how many days I’m wearing this cap.
          But I can start with an underestimated count of 150.
          I’m still Bambi it.
          Only four gentle handwashing treatments.
          What about yours @Mizmazzle ?

          #hookstarfishandasmile

          IMG_7604.jpeg

          IMG_7603.jpeg

          IMG_7608.jpeg

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            Joined:

            I would like a remake but largely bc I never found this cap to be all that comfortable. I might be in the minority though.

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • JordJ
              Jord
              Haraki san Expert
              Joined:

              IMG_2517.jpeg

              Crazy stupid price

              last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • todyT
                tody
                啓蒙家
                @Jord
                Joined:

                @Jord that is indeed crazy. I don‘t hink i have seen a used IH item go for that much over retail.

                last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  @tody
                  Joined:

                  @tody they were what? 80? 100 new?

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • todyT
                    tody
                    啓蒙家
                    @Anesthetist
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist $80, https://web.archive.org/web/20110709180535/http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=197

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • MizmazzleM
                      Mizmazzle
                      見習いボス
                      Joined:

                      Mines barely starting to show some lightening up around the brim. @Anesthetist it took me awhile to adjust to the way this hat fits. It’s really unique in that it sits very shallow on the top of the head. But now I love how it fits. Really has its own style and look that I’ve learned to appreciate for how I can style it.

                      @Aetas I think yours is really getting into the sweet spot, denim character wise! Love it!

                      image.jpeg

                      IMG_9564.jpeg

                      In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                      last edited by Mizmazzle AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @Mizmazzle
                        Joined:

                        @Mizmazzle I think that was my problem tbh

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • AetasA
                          Aetas
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          Gave it a quick handwash and the sides of the brim are beautifully curling upwards when drying.

                          IMG_7744.jpeg

                          IMG_7755.jpeg

                          Scrolled a few posts back and found @Oaktavia ’s pics. Looks like the curly brim is a thing.

                          IMG_7756.jpeg

                          It might appear that the “Sweet Spot” hasn’t arrived yet @Mizmazzle .
                          This cap can take a beating.

                          last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                          • OaktaviaO
                            Oaktavia
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            @AML99 said in IHC-06 - 21oz Indigo Denim Cap:

                            Kinda new here, but I gotta ask- any chance at all for a restock on this?

                            Usually the fastest method to obtain specific information about a product on here is to read through the past posts. You will see that this question has been answered, in great detail, in previous entries. 🙂

                            IG: theindigowizard

                            "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                            ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.