IHC-06 - 21oz Indigo Denim Cap
-
I bid £170 ($230) for the one on eBay, then got outbid... I don't really feel like dropping stupid money on one, but best of luck if it's any of you that's bidding on the same one right now...
-
@Aetas Yeah for sure, I don't fancy paying the +£40 shipping + surprise tariffs to the UK either...
-
@Oaktavia I’ve no idea how many days I’m wearing this cap.
But I can start with an underestimated count of 150.
I’m still Bambi it.
Only four gentle handwashing treatments.
What about yours @Mizmazzle ?#hookstarfishandasmile



-
I would like a remake but largely bc I never found this cap to be all that comfortable. I might be in the minority though.
-

Crazy stupid price
-
@tody they were what? 80? 100 new?
-
Mines barely starting to show some lightening up around the brim. @Anesthetist it took me awhile to adjust to the way this hat fits. It’s really unique in that it sits very shallow on the top of the head. But now I love how it fits. Really has its own style and look that I’ve learned to appreciate for how I can style it.
@Aetas I think yours is really getting into the sweet spot, denim character wise! Love it!


-
@Mizmazzle I think that was my problem tbh
-
Gave it a quick handwash and the sides of the brim are beautifully curling upwards when drying.


Scrolled a few posts back and found @Oaktavia ’s pics. Looks like the curly brim is a thing.

It might appear that the “Sweet Spot” hasn’t arrived yet @Mizmazzle .
This cap can take a beating. -
@AML99 said in IHC-06 - 21oz Indigo Denim Cap:
Kinda new here, but I gotta ask- any chance at all for a restock on this?
Usually the fastest method to obtain specific information about a product on here is to read through the past posts. You will see that this question has been answered, in great detail, in previous entries.



