• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-227-IND - 12oz Wabash CPO Shirt - Indigo

    Shirting
    117
    465
    106.7k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Y
      yannis
      Haraki san Expert
      Joined:

      @jpvisual. I see nothing wrong with the fit. It looks really good to me!

      last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • jpvisualJ
        jpvisual
        @yannis
        Joined:

        @yannis thanks! Yeah, I think I was comparing to my western. This is growing on me fast! Especially because I can layer over or under it. Pretty versatile.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • northsouthdenimguyN
          northsouthdenimguy
          啓蒙家
          @jpvisual
          Joined:

          @jpvisual

          Spot on fit

          @selveldgesteps

          last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • jpvisualJ
            jpvisual
            @northsouthdenimguy
            Joined:

            @northsouthdenimguy thanks! I think I always second guess because I never look as cool as Sam 😂

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Denman JohnD
              Denman John
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @jpvisual
              Joined:

              @jpvisual Looks good. I hope mine fits as well as yours does once it arrives.

              last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • jpvisualJ
                jpvisual
                @Denman John
                Joined:

                @Denman-John thanks! It's a pretty amazing shirt. Very comfortable too. I'm sure you'll love it!

                last edited by jpvisual 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • T
                  twin
                  見習いボス
                  @jpvisual
                  Joined:

                  @jpvisual Keep it the fit is good.

                  last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • JordJ
                    Jord
                    Haraki san Expert
                    @jpvisual
                    Joined:

                    @jpvisual I had the same thought process with mine (regular not CPO) that it was a bit long, but it's an awesome shirt and I'm used to it now, like you said when you're going from typical westerns that are generally shorter it can make you second guess yourself

                    Looks great btw

                    last edited by jpvisualJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • jpvisualJ
                      jpvisual
                      @Jord
                      Joined:

                      @Jord thanks! Yeah the Wabash is really something else. I had wanted to get the standard wabash western, but the measurements didn't work for me. I think this one is going to be a go to for it's versatility. Super comfortable too.

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • jpvisualJ
                        jpvisual
                        @twin
                        Joined:

                        @twin thanks, I guess I must now! 🙏🤘

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • WithBongInHandW
                          WithBongInHand
                          Joined:

                          You guys all look awesome in your new CPOs. I already have an indigo wabash shirt in my rotation but I think I might pickup the black variant when it restocks.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.