• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    GOOD ART HLYWD - A Gallery

    GOOD ART HLYWD
    187
    3.9k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KasiK
      Kasi
      見習いボス
      Joined:

      IMG_9070.jpeg

      Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
      • BrandreaB
        Brandrea
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        I figured I’d post here and see if I can get some advice …

        I recently sold my Curb Chain necklace (I just wasn’t vibing with it … felt it was too thick and heavy for my taste). I replaced it with a PopLock necklace which I much prefer in terms of wearing comfort and overall vibe.

        So here’s the thing … in ordering this I went with a size A (but I meant to buy size AA). I find the GA sizing metrics confusing for my pea sized brain.😂. Anyway, I sort of like the A size but my wife thinks it looks like I’m headed to Mardi Gras (@Chibs can probably relate to the importance of the WAF).

        Anyway … I’m choosing to ignore my wife (at this point) and I’m considering adding the AA size.

        So I’m finally getting to the question … my A is made to 28” long which I really like. Would you go 24” or shorter than that on an AA if you plan to wear both?

        Thanks in advance 👍

        AA for reference:

        IMG_8625.jpeg

        last edited by Brandrea AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
        • AnesthetistA
          Anesthetist
          見習いボス
          @Brandrea
          Joined:

          @Brandrea I think that’s a good plan esp if you put a pendant on it. Personally I think the current look is super clean and a good size for you.

          IG: bluehandsslim

          last edited by BrandreaB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • AnesthetistA
            Anesthetist
            見習いボス
            @Kasi
            Joined:

            @Kasi I have always liked it but never felt the need to buy it until I tried on @Oaktavia ’s

            IG: bluehandsslim

            last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • KasiK
              Kasi
              見習いボス
              Joined:

              @Anesthetist then wait till you tried my expandable ring on. 😂

              Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • BrandreaB
                Brandrea
                Raw and Unwashed
                @Anesthetist
                Joined:

                @Anesthetist

                Thank you very much, I appreciate that🍻

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • OaktaviaO
                  Oaktavia
                  見習いボス
                  @Anesthetist
                  Joined:

                  @Anesthetist glad I was able push you over the edge, didn't realize all you needed was a gust of air.

                  IG: theindigowizard

                  "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                  ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • AnesthetistA
                    Anesthetist
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    IMG_8321.jpeg

                    Model 10s ⚡️⚡️

                    IG: bluehandsslim

                    last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                    • OaktaviaO
                      Oaktavia
                      見習いボス
                      @Anesthetist
                      Joined:

                      @Anesthetist nice! I have been eyeing those rings. That drink looks good.

                      IG: theindigowizard

                      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                      last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • AnesthetistA
                        Anesthetist
                        見習いボス
                        @Oaktavia
                        Joined:

                        @Oaktavia I got mine from @Alex def priced right.

                        IG: bluehandsslim

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • MizmazzleM
                          Mizmazzle
                          見習いボス
                          @Danimal506
                          Joined:

                          @Danimal506 thanks man. I’m having a serious PAM love affair right now.

                          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • MizmazzleM
                            Mizmazzle
                            見習いボス
                            @Anesthetist
                            Joined:

                            @Anesthetist absolute BEAST!

                            In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • MizmazzleM
                              Mizmazzle
                              見習いボス
                              Joined:

                              Couple new bits and bobs to swing from the PAM…

                              image.jpeg

                              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Copyright Iron Heart 2025.