• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-526V-XHS - 25oz Selvedge Denim Type III Vest - Indigo

    Vests
    71
    373
    115.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • bwscottB
      bwscott
      @Oaktavia
      Joined:

      @Oaktavia
      The collar would be permanently ‘popped’ if they’d backed it with 25oz! Badass vest.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ChibsC
        Chibs
        The UnTucked
        Joined:

        It’s 12:09 AM and I can’t sleep because I’m thinking about this vest. 😅 hahahaha

        last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • todyT
          tody
          啓蒙家
          @Chibs
          Joined:

          @Chibs i fear you‘re going to be sleepless for a couple of more days. but not for too long 😉

          last edited by phoenixinflightP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • phoenixinflightP
            phoenixinflight
            Raw and Unwashed
            @tody
            Joined:

            @tody please tell me I missed something

            last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • todyT
              tody
              啓蒙家
              @phoenixinflight
              Joined:

              @phoenixinflight you did not. (unfortunately for everybody, except Chibs)

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                Just need to keep eyes peeled at all times. I saw it too 😉.

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • ChibsC
                  Chibs
                  The UnTucked
                  Joined:

                  Guys...
                  She's here

                  IMG_8394.jpg
                  IMG_8393.jpg
                  IMG_8392.jpg
                  IMG_8391.jpg

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • ChibsC
                    Chibs
                    The UnTucked
                    Joined:

                    IMG_8396.jpg

                    😍
                    There's so much I want to say.. I’ll get to all of that eventually, but most importantly:

                    @tody THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

                    last edited by Chibs Daniel SanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                    • Daniel SanD
                      Daniel San
                      見習いボス
                      @Chibs
                      Joined:

                      @Chibs
                      welcome to the club 👍👏🥳

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • todyT
                        tody
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        one day, i‘ll find one for myself 😂

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                        • bwscottB
                          bwscott
                          Joined:

                          IMG_0639.jpeg
                          IH 25oz-DOOM-GAH

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                          • KasiK
                            Kasi
                            見習いボス
                            Joined:

                            @bwscott
                            Were can I get that pin from you have on the collar 👍

                            Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                            last edited by bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • bwscottB
                              bwscott
                              @Kasi
                              Joined:

                              @Kasi

                              https://gasdrawls.com/products/mf-doom-chrome-pin?srsltid=AfmBOoo1vHrQBnIbiTEpuXwSEykcLyFplVdD01cHA7YrPZjwvt1hogKV

                              You a DOOM fan?

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • KasiK
                                Kasi
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                @bwscott thanks

                                I just like the look of it. Am no doom fan

                                Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                                last edited by Kasi bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • bwscottB
                                  bwscott
                                  @Kasi
                                  Joined:

                                  @Kasi
                                  Have a listen. MF DOOM was one of, if not THE greatest mc, unarguably a fascinating character.

                                  See you in the music topic…

                                  last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • JordJ
                                    Jord
                                    Haraki san Expert
                                    @bwscott
                                    Joined:

                                    @bwscott just remember, ALL CAPS. I love MF DOOM man, cool pin

                                    last edited by bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • bwscottB
                                      bwscott
                                      @Jord
                                      Joined:

                                      @Jord
                                      No one like him, absolutely the goat. Is there a hip hop topic here? Might start one…

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • KasiK
                                        Kasi
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        @bwscott

                                        I listen to hip hop Gangsta Rap.
                                        Just listen to MF Doom he good.

                                        But my line is more towards the Wu.
                                        My favorite Rapper from 90’s is Jeru he was head of his time.

                                        In my college days was Lords of Underground.

                                        School days N.W.A

                                        Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.🖕

                                        last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.