• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-526V-XHS - 25oz Selvedge Denim Type III Vest - Indigo

    Vests
    71
    373
    115.9k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
      @bwscott
      Joined:

      @bwscott said in IH-526V-XHS - 25oz Selvedge Denim Type III Vest - Indigo:

      I reckon 10oz.

      This would have been my guess as well. Thanks for sharing the photos too! The difference is super clear in your photos. Really neat addition to make this vest even cooler. Reminds me of the Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse that has different fabrics under the collar.

      @Kasi it looks like denim to me. Diagonal twill, indigo weft with the white warp showing through. But it does almost look like a Wabash-esque fabric of some kind in my photos. Not so much in @bwscott's.

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim gameโ€ฆ" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by Oaktavia bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • bwscottB
        bwscott
        @Oaktavia
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia
        The collar would be permanently โ€˜poppedโ€™ if theyโ€™d backed it with 25oz! Badass vest.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • ChibsC
          Chibs
          The UnTucked
          Joined:

          Itโ€™s 12:09 AM and I canโ€™t sleep because Iโ€™m thinking about this vest. ๐Ÿ˜… hahahaha

          last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • todyT
            tody
            ๅ•“่’™ๅฎถ
            @Chibs
            Joined:

            @Chibs i fear youโ€˜re going to be sleepless for a couple of more days. but not for too long ๐Ÿ˜‰

            last edited by phoenixinflightP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • phoenixinflightP
              phoenixinflight
              Raw and Unwashed
              @tody
              Joined:

              @tody please tell me I missed something

              last edited by todyT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • todyT
                tody
                ๅ•“่’™ๅฎถ
                @phoenixinflight
                Joined:

                @phoenixinflight you did not. (unfortunately for everybody, except Chibs)

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • OaktaviaO
                  Oaktavia
                  ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
                  Joined:

                  Just need to keep eyes peeled at all times. I saw it too ๐Ÿ˜‰.

                  IG: theindigowizard

                  "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim gameโ€ฆ" @neph93

                  ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • ChibsC
                    Chibs
                    The UnTucked
                    Joined:

                    Guys...
                    She's here

                    IMG_8394.jpg
                    IMG_8393.jpg
                    IMG_8392.jpg
                    IMG_8391.jpg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • ChibsC
                      Chibs
                      The UnTucked
                      Joined:

                      IMG_8396.jpg

                      ๐Ÿ˜
                      There's so much I want to say.. Iโ€™ll get to all of that eventually, but most importantly:

                      @tody THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

                      last edited by Chibs Daniel SanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                      • Daniel SanD
                        Daniel San
                        ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
                        @Chibs
                        Joined:

                        @Chibs
                        welcome to the club ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • todyT
                          tody
                          ๅ•“่’™ๅฎถ
                          Joined:

                          one day, iโ€˜ll find one for myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                          • bwscottB
                            bwscott
                            Joined:

                            IMG_0639.jpeg
                            IH 25oz-DOOM-GAH

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                            • KasiK
                              Kasi
                              ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
                              Joined:

                              @bwscott
                              Were can I get that pin from you have on the collar ๐Ÿ‘

                              Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.๐Ÿ–•

                              last edited by bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • bwscottB
                                bwscott
                                @Kasi
                                Joined:

                                @Kasi

                                https://gasdrawls.com/products/mf-doom-chrome-pin?srsltid=AfmBOoo1vHrQBnIbiTEpuXwSEykcLyFplVdD01cHA7YrPZjwvt1hogKV

                                You a DOOM fan?

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • KasiK
                                  Kasi
                                  ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
                                  Joined:

                                  @bwscott thanks

                                  I just like the look of it. Am no doom fan

                                  Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.๐Ÿ–•

                                  last edited by Kasi bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • bwscottB
                                    bwscott
                                    @Kasi
                                    Joined:

                                    @Kasi
                                    Have a listen. MF DOOM was one of, if not THE greatest mc, unarguably a fascinating character.

                                    See you in the music topicโ€ฆ

                                    last edited by JordJ 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • JordJ
                                      Jord
                                      Haraki san Expert
                                      @bwscott
                                      Joined:

                                      @bwscott just remember, ALL CAPS. I love MF DOOM man, cool pin

                                      last edited by bwscottB 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • bwscottB
                                        bwscott
                                        @Jord
                                        Joined:

                                        @Jord
                                        No one like him, absolutely the goat. Is there a hip hop topic here? Might start oneโ€ฆ

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • KasiK
                                          Kasi
                                          ่ฆ‹็ฟ’ใ„ใƒœใ‚น
                                          Joined:

                                          @bwscott

                                          I listen to hip hop Gangsta Rap.
                                          Just listen to MF Doom he good.

                                          But my line is more towards the Wu.
                                          My favorite Rapper from 90โ€™s is Jeru he was head of his time.

                                          In my college days was Lords of Underground.

                                          School days N.W.A

                                          Some dream of being cool, I make it look dangerous.๐Ÿ–•

                                          last edited by Kasi 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.