• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Ship John

    Other Brands and Shops
    213
    3.0k
    983.2k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • O
      ogcraig1
      Raw and Unwashed
      Joined:

      Here’s a screenshot of the black Ramblin in the broken twill from his live today.

      IMG_9945.png

      last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
      • rahrah12R
        rahrah12
        Raw and Unwashed
        @Northman
        Joined:

        @Northman was on his IG Live from this morning. He put it on and talked about it. No release date yet.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • BrockB
          Brock
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          It looks cool!

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ChibsC
            Chibs
            The UnTucked
            Joined:

            My hat! I got my hat!!

            IMG_9533.jpeg
            IMG_7951.jpeg
            IMG_7936.jpeg
            It’s taller than I’m used to but I like it!

            last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
            • N
              Northman
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Chibs
              Joined:

              @Chibs Literally me the other day minus the shades and new balances. SJ items get better the more you wear em. I'd get a pair of comfy NBs too but it would mean my boots would get less wear. Forcing myself to wear other nice boots now during the autumn until I have to change into Danner Mountain Lights for 4 months + (reality of living in northen europe)

              last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • N
                Northman
                Raw and Unwashed
                @ogcraig1
                Joined:

                @ogcraig1 There is no way I can justify this as a owner of the most recent ramblin and the 123-OD but man I already know that's going to be killer. I wonder how it fades. To grey maybe?

                last edited by Northman O 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • O
                  ogcraig1
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  @Northman
                  Joined:

                  @Northman I get that for sure… I’ve a couple of pieces hanging at the moment that I haven’t worn yet. One of them is a new Ramblin. With that being said it will be something that I will probably pull the trigger on(if I am lucky enough)when it comes up on the SJ site.

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ChibsC
                    Chibs
                    The UnTucked
                    @Northman
                    Joined:

                    @Northman I really like SJ’s consistency. The brass snaps on their Townes along with the matching brass cymbal snap on the hat. Really nice and deliberate choices.👍🏻

                    last edited by rahrah12R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • rahrah12R
                      rahrah12
                      Raw and Unwashed
                      @Chibs
                      Joined:

                      @Chibs I think SJ is what got me hooked on the brass and black or grey combo.

                      last edited by ChibsC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ChibsC
                        Chibs
                        The UnTucked
                        @rahrah12
                        Joined:

                        @rahrah12 they stand out without being obnoxious. I really like them.
                        IMG_9599.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                        • H
                          hgering27
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Still wearing this Ramblin a ton. Really is an incredible jacket

                          IMG_6926.jpeg
                          IMG_6930.jpeg

                          instagram: @harrisongering

                          last edited by D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                          • D
                            dugafola
                            The Unwoven
                            @hgering27
                            Joined:

                            @hgering27 looking good. mine is in about the same state. wear it pretty much every day. starting to show some nice evo.

                            ETA
                            IMG_7370.jpeg

                            last edited by dugafola H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                            • H
                              hgering27
                              Raw and Unwashed
                              @dugafola
                              Joined:

                              @dugafola yeah man been wearing it almost daily since I got it. its just such a versatile jacket

                              instagram: @harrisongering

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • Denimhead 0D
                                Denimhead 0
                                Iron Heart Deity
                                Joined:

                                Turning into slippers

                                IMG_4391.jpeg

                                IMG_4390.jpeg

                                IMG_4388.jpeg

                                IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                last edited by N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                                • N
                                  Northman
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  @Denimhead 0
                                  Joined:

                                  @Denimhead-0 Yours and @mecken88 's are #DerrollGoals.
                                  Still waiting on mine. 🤙🏻

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • mecken88M
                                    mecken88
                                    Joined:

                                    Your @Denimhead-0 look great! Inspired me to take some new pictures outside. Just waiting for some better weather with good lighting😊🔥
                                    And @Northman you are gonna love them for sure!

                                    IG: mecken

                                    Conner Oberst - True Blue 2005
                                    ”Cause kid, I don't know much about you
                                    But I like you
                                    'Cause you're true blue”

                                    last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • Denimhead 0D
                                      Denimhead 0
                                      Iron Heart Deity
                                      @mecken88
                                      Joined:

                                      @mecken88 I can’t wait to see them 🙌

                                      IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Copyright Iron Heart 2025.