IH-888S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Medium/High Rise Tapered Cut Jeans - Indigo
-
if you like straight cuts but with a normal rise, the 888 is great for you. 634 feels more like a low rise when i wear them.
-
@jonatahncoll similar. I'll probably forget and miss the drop knowing my luck!
-
@halfguard current restock estimate is September. More details on restock estimates here
-
Nearing the end of September. Anyone have the inside scoop? Soon?
-
Alright these seem to keep getting pushed out even further, now its Oct. I think it is the universe telling me WAIT! I am actually going to JP next February and might just got to store in Tokyo and get these there, probably cheaper anyways. Does anyone have any insight on how the stock in stores? If I wait until Feb 2027 to get a pair of these in person, is there a big chance they will be out my size?
-

-
@AdamJ great news!
