• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Please Help Me Identify These IH Models

    General Chat
    56
    233
    21.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • OaktaviaO
      Oaktavia
      見習いボス
      @tody
      Joined:

      @tody yeah I have one of those. Somehow I missed that bidding war lmfao I would have loved to see that. What did it sell for?

      IG: theindigowizard

      "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

      ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • todyT
        tody
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        it was not in my size and the auction only went for three or four days. sold for around 600€.

        last edited by tody 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • D
          DenimDenver126
          Raw and Unwashed
          Joined:

          I am currently waiting on the official drop of this years Oiled Whipcord N1 Deck Jacket. While I wait I have watched every YouTube video I can find, read every Reddit Review there is, and visited the Iron Heart website looking at both the new and previous versions. My Iron Heart Stockist already knows to call me as soon as the jackets come in. I will be the first guy at the door.

          In doing all of this drooling though, I found a review of multiple jackets on YouTube that includes what the reviewer refers to as a "middle weight" Iron Heart N1 Deck Jacket. I cannot find anything about a middle weight online. He says it has more of a "fleece" lining but otherwise remains the same in features. It has the tag, the pockets, which are unlined, and what appears to be a lighter fleece lining that extends onto the collar. My google skills are failing me...

          I would really appreciate if someone could fill me in here. Hoping to learn the Item Number so that I can start digging through the internet to find one. I live in Colorado, and the 2026 Oiled will be perfect for the really cold days, but I'd love to get my hands on a middle weight for the less cold days.

          I am attaching some screenshots from the video, doing my best to not to include his face.

          Screenshot 2026-08-07 004301.png Screenshot 2026-08-07 011743.png Screenshot 2026-08-07 011832.png Screenshot 2026-08-07 011859.png Screenshot 2026-08-07 011945.png

          last edited by DenimDenver126 Tago MagoT AetasA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Tago MagoT
            Tago Mago
            Mod Squad
            @DenimDenver126
            Joined:

            @DenimDenver126 FYI moved your post here

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • AetasA
              Aetas
              見習いボス
              @DenimDenver126
              Joined:

              @DenimDenver126 The IHM-04 comes into my mind.
              This one is from 2013.
              The Alpaca fleece was a bit thinner at this time than nowadays, but definitely wasn’t lightweight.

              last edited by Aetas 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • S
                sabergirl
                見習いボス
                Joined:

                These pics of the lining aren’t very clear. I have an IHM-03 with the synthetic fleece lining, but it was brown and is a “high pile” fleece that’s very textured. If anything, that looks like the lightweight N-1 from the last couple seasons. The lining looks very smooth—but maybe a different color than that release? Weird

                last edited by sabergirl Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  And to be clear. I don't think we have ever described any of our N1's as middle weight......

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • Tago MagoT
                    Tago Mago
                    Mod Squad
                    @sabergirl
                    Joined:

                    @sabergirl can’t be the lightweight N1, lining was a different colour

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      And the collar is a different shape, with no throat latch...

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by Giles 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • hajdukH
                        hajduk
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        It looks very similar to the model IHM-04. Yes. Not a light one. And the pockets was non fleece lined at this time. I owned this model in the past.

                        "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                        last edited by hajduk 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          DenimDenver126
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          Thank you all for that. I found one, in the wrong size unfortunately, but this gives me a place to start. I really appreciate all the help and knowledge. New to the selvedge game and have quickly become an Iron Heart guy.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                          • C
                            Copenhagen
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            fda72040-2286-40d0-91cd-a62e12da7ff7-image.jpeg

                            Hope a picture is actually included on this post.

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • todyT
                              tody
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              might be the IHSH-21BK

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                              • S
                                sabergirl
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                Looks like the IHSH-167 to me. Navy sail cloth.

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  FairerThanProse
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  I bought this off Facebook marketplace. It was advertised as being a IHSH-218, but the fabric seemed wrong and the yellow chain stitching was a dead give away that this is another type of shirt. I did some research and now assume that it’s a IHSH-235-blk, though those are advertised as having brown chain stitching. Can anyone tell me if my shirt is an older model or something? Any guidance would be helpful. I’d really like to ID the shirt exactly.IMG_1699.jpeg
                                  IMG_1700.jpeg IMG_1702.jpeg

                                  last edited by goosehdG jebrandJ 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • goosehdG
                                    goosehd
                                    Mod Squad
                                    @FairerThanProse
                                    Joined:

                                    @FairerThanProse your topic was merged here.

                                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • jebrandJ
                                      jebrand
                                      The Unwoven
                                      @FairerThanProse
                                      Joined:

                                      @FairerThanProse Possibly IHSH-85

                                      WTB: IHSH-265 red size large

                                      last edited by F 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • F
                                        FairerThanProse
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        @jebrand
                                        Joined:

                                        @jebrand I think you're right! For whatever reason I wasn't able to find another picture with the exact specs as mine while I was looking yesterday, but I just found one. Thank you!

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • S
                                          Samme330
                                          Raw and Unwashed
                                          Joined:

                                          Hello,

                                          i am new to the world of Iron Heart, and i have had a bit of luck entering this world :). I found a 9oz IHSH-277 on Vinted and i also found a UHF Western red buffalo check and this shirt in question on a on a online Company that sells second hand clothes (which gives me the opportunity to return clothes) but it also gives little to none information. So i thought this shirt was a 9oz, but i would like to believe that this is lighter than that. And i noticed that there has been some 5.5 oz flannel shirts in the earlier collections? It is very soft, like a blanket.

                                          IMG_3306.jpeg IMG_3310.jpeg IMG_3311.jpeg

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • todyT
                                            tody
                                            啓蒙家
                                            Joined:

                                            should be the IHSH-138:
                                            https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/5331/ihsh-138-6oz-yellow-green-ombré-work-shirts?_=1788421782241

                                            last edited by S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.