• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IH-777S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo

    Bottoms
    162
    716
    281.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JordJ
      Jord
      Haraki san Expert
      Joined:

      Thanks for clarifying Goose, I'm sure it could be done somewhere, or even a DIY job that could prolong the longevity of your jeans... I think I'd probably try do it myself if I had some fabric

      last edited by knappman74K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • RoxRocks86R
        RoxRocks86
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Indigo Proof does pocket upgrades and replacements.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          Joined:

          @Jord @RoxRocks86 Thank you both!! It is appreciated 🙏

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • nurlankN
            nurlank
            Raw and Unwashed
            Joined:

            @Jord @RoxRocks86 @goosehd
            Thank you guys. I will get in touch with Indigo Proof

            last edited by nurlankN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • nurlankN
              nurlank
              Raw and Unwashed
              @nurlank
              Joined:

              I had pocket repair with Indigo Proof.

              1. The pocket bags are nice.
              2. Some of the rivets (they completely replace them) went off after 3rd wear.
                If rivets is something important for you, I wouldn't recommend Indigo Proof.
                If you can live with it, it's a good option.
              • I wish I've never done this repair which costed me triple digit amount. I think that for this price the rivet work could have been of a better quality.
              • Next time I'd rather just sew my pocket up (dead shut it) and not use it. Given the other pocket was OK.
                @Giles is rivets something you guys can put on?
                Thank you
              last edited by nurlank 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • GilesG
                Giles
                IHUK Crew
                Joined:

                We can apply rivets....

                "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • knappman74K
                  knappman74
                  Haraki san Student
                  @Jord
                  Joined:

                  @Jord indigo proof did new pocket bags for me in my IH. I chose pink. 😀

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • knappman74K
                    knappman74
                    Haraki san Student
                    Joined:

                    @Alex any stock updates for these or did I miss that drop

                    last edited by goosehdG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • goosehdG
                      goosehd
                      Mod Squad
                      @knappman74
                      Joined:

                      @knappman74 The IHUK crew have introduced a new tool to look up restock information: https://forum.ironheart.co.uk/topic/19715/restock-estimates-on-product-pages

                      Currently slotted for August 2026, so you haven’t missed it yet. Stay tuned by turning on notifications to this thread by clicking on the bell icon found in the top right corner:

                      IMG_1714.jpeg

                      “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                      last edited by RocknRollR knappman74K 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • knappman74K
                        knappman74
                        Haraki san Student
                        @goosehd
                        Joined:

                        @goosehd excellent. Thanks @goosehd

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • RossR
                          Ross
                          IHUK Crew
                          Joined:

                          plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IH-777S-21 Restock|||

                          IH-777S-21 Restock
                          [[moment:time-date-view, utc, 1788274800000, 1788275100000, false]] UTC
                          See time in your time zone

                          IH-777S-21 Restock

                          [[calendar:response_yes]] 2
                          [[calendar:response_maybe]] 0
                          [[calendar:response_no]] 0
                          plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:end

                          last edited by Shane BS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • Shane BS
                            Shane B
                            IHG Crew
                            @Ross
                            Joined:

                            @Ross said in IH-777S-21 - 21oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo:

                            [event-invalid][name]IH-777S-21 Restock[/name][allday]false[/allday][startDate]1788274800000[/startDate][endDate]1788275100000[/endDate][reminders][][/reminders][location][/location][description]

                            IH-777S-21 Restock

                            [/description][mandatory]false[/mandatory][/event-invalid]

                            Iron Heart Germany will also restock this

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • TJA_CrewT
                              TJA_Crew
                              Joined:

                              Looks like I’m gonna have to get a pair this round!

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • TylerT
                                Tyler
                                IHUK Crew
                                Joined:

                                The updated sizing chart can now be found in the first post. Here

                                Please be aware you may not be able to view the product’s website page leading up to launch, as it will be briefly offline whilst we prepare for the release at Tuesday 1st September 2026 at 1600 BST.

                                last edited by Tyler 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • JordJ
                                  Jord
                                  Haraki san Expert
                                  Joined:

                                  nothing more classic than IH's 21oz...

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                  • TJA_CrewT
                                    TJA_Crew
                                    Joined:

                                    I held off on the UHR for these. Mainly because my 888’s are doing a good job at filling the UHR void and the patch on the 777 21oz is one of my all time faves!

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                                    • NickN
                                      Nick
                                      IHUK Crew
                                      Joined:

                                      20260826-20260826-J04_4354.jpg

                                      20260826-20260826-J04_4358.jpg

                                      20260826-20260826-J04_4364.jpg

                                      20260826-20260826-J04_4346 (1).jpg

                                      You can view the crew's vitals here

                                      The imagination is the golden pathway to everywhere - Terence McKenna

                                      last edited by Nick 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • RossR
                                        Ross
                                        IHUK Crew
                                        Joined:

                                        RESTOCK

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • TJA_CrewT
                                          TJA_Crew
                                          Joined:

                                          Green bag secured!

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • Marc2706M
                                            Marc2706
                                            Joined:

                                            Ordered mine today from IH in Hamburg! I want to keep this pair dark, so I do not wear them too often. I would like to have them for occasions when I want a „clean“ dark pair of jeans

                                            Instagram: wick_marc

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.