• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    What's your favorite Beer?

    General Chat
    384
    16.2k
    3.2m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Denimhead 0D
      Denimhead 0
      Iron Heart Deity
      Joined:

      IMG_1508.jpeg

      IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
      • BrockB
        Brock
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        This is amazing!

        IMG_8337.jpeg

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
        • T
          theKnifemaker
          Raw and Unwashed
          @Tago Mago
          Joined:

          @Tago-Mago said in What's your favorite Beer?:

          IMG_7517.jpeg

          Still barely average. Whoever decided this was the greatest non-alcoholic beer ever and almost like the real thing is absolutely clueless

          As a munich resident - i am offended. deeply offended! 😃

          last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • PointmanP
            Pointman
            Joined:

            IMG_0216.jpeg
            Burp.

            I own too many pairs of jeans.

            last edited by IkeapartyI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
            • Tago MagoT
              Tago Mago
              Mod Squad
              @theKnifemaker
              Joined:

              @theKnifemaker I stand by my opinion. Look at the positives: I won’t fight you over it

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
              • scooterS
                scooter
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                Today's Happy Hour brew...

                PXL_20260821_153203457.jpg

                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • IkeapartyI
                  Ikeaparty
                  Haraki san Expert
                  @Pointman
                  Joined:

                  @Pointman nice haul!! got a few photos like these from Cantillon but havent been in a few years now, i miss it!

                  last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • PointmanP
                    Pointman
                    @Ikeaparty
                    Joined:

                    @Ikeaparty said in What's your favorite Beer?:

                    @Pointman nice haul!! got a few photos like these from Cantillon but havent been in a few years now, i miss it!

                    IMG_2014.jpeg
                    The Cantillon snap was from last year when I visited. Great experience. I’m in New Hampshire today and drinking this lovely New England classic.

                    I own too many pairs of jeans.

                    last edited by IkeapartyI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                    • IkeapartyI
                      Ikeaparty
                      Haraki san Expert
                      @Pointman
                      Joined:

                      @Pointman I also love sip of sunshine! I have a decent Cantillon cellar going back to 2015 with various different bottles, although been working on drinking it down the last few years. We've had some bangers due to the Brews for New Avenues auction that used to happen in Portland

                      Drinking this IPA with terpenes from Superflux tonight

                      110070.jpg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • IkeapartyI
                        Ikeaparty
                        Haraki san Expert
                        Joined:

                        A few of my friends and I went through a big cantillon phase these are some of the bangers, including a fake shrine we made for Jean for Zwanze one year during COVID
                        PXL_20240630_010434728.MP.jpg
                        PXL_20220924_004416602.jpg
                        IMG_20191220_214004.jpg
                        IMG_20191220_225306.jpg
                        IMG_20191220_232414.jpg
                        IMG_20191221_013721.jpg

                        last edited by Ikeaparty PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                        • PointmanP
                          Pointman
                          @Ikeaparty
                          Joined:

                          @Ikeaparty Hell of a lineup!

                          I own too many pairs of jeans.

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • S
                            Sage954
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            Joined:

                            Another good one from Outer Range.

                            IMG_1157.jpeg

                            last edited by neph93N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                            • neph93N
                              neph93
                              見習いボス
                              @Sage954
                              Joined:

                              @Sage954 Those guys came to Bodø last year for the Bådin beer festival. There stuff was great and the chap fronting them was a pleasure to talk to. Got some lovely free merch from him too.

                              Another blast from the past… haven’t a beer from this lot from ages. This one is perfect for my tastes. Ticks all the boxes.

                              IMG_8446.jpeg IMG_8447.jpeg

                              «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                              We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                              • Alan Turing
                              last edited by AetasA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                              • AetasA
                                Aetas
                                見習いボス
                                @neph93
                                Joined:

                                @neph93 I’ve very good memories of that time, we drank a lot of the Cellar Series from Pōhlala in here.

                                last edited by neph93N 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • S
                                  Sage954
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  Joined:

                                  @neph93 Outer Range is one of my favorites. They started in Frisco, CO but opened another location in the French Alps a few years ago. They like their snow sports.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • neph93N
                                    neph93
                                    見習いボス
                                    Joined:

                                    Yeah, the guy who came to Bodø was an American but worked for the European operation. Very much a ski bum.

                                    «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                                    We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                                    • Alan Turing
                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • neph93N
                                      neph93
                                      見習いボス
                                      @Aetas
                                      Joined:

                                      @Aetas it was a welcome blast from the past my friend.

                                      «Stevie Heighway on the wing!
                                      We had dreams, and songs to sing…»

                                      • Alan Turing
                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • WhiskeySandwichW
                                        WhiskeySandwich
                                        見習いボス
                                        Joined:

                                        My favorite beer is usually whatever I’m drinking, unless it’s an IPA. Today it’s:

                                        IMG_2322.jpeg

                                        "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
                                        -Seneca

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                                        • P
                                          pmadison95
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          Joined:

                                          Well it is the beginning of fall here I guess since we just made it to September. So Genesee dropped this cranberry apple ale. I was a skeptical at first but it is pretty good. Smells like apple candy. Well balanced with a full body. It just works. Granted this is a couple normal beers deep prior for my initial impression so ymmv. I was pleasantly surprised definitely worth a try for something different. I might have to pick up another case lol.
                                          20260901_050257.jpg
                                          20260901_050204.jpg
                                          20260901_050229.jpg

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                          • hjl360H
                                            hjl360
                                            Raw and Unwashed
                                            Joined:

                                            A couple of nice ones i have had recently

                                            IMG_2397.jpeg
                                            IMG_2462.jpeg

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.