• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Dehen

    Other Brands and Shops
    62
    261
    62.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • AdamJA
      AdamJ
      IHUK Crew
      @roydub87
      Joined:

      @roydub87 Not the flyer but I have a Weekender jacket which fits similarly to my IH jacket size.

      The devil is in the detail..

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • americanathreadsA
        americanathreads
        Raw and Unwashed
        @roydub87
        Joined:

        @roydub87 I do - it’s a tricky one to size in my experience. I have a Medium, and am an Iron Heart XL (though L in the N1). My medium is a little bit snug, so I can’t layer it over much. Kind of makes it hard to wear weather wise. The large I tried fit too big for how the style of the jacket should look. Depending on your sizing, you might find a sweet spot but it’s been tricky for me. 6ft, 85kg.

        last edited by americanathreads 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • T4920T
          T4920
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Can anyone comment on how the worsted wool used in Dehen cardigans/shawl sweaters handles delicate machine washing? Thinking of getting one for the winter but I don't really wanna have to hand wash it..

          “𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡.”

          last edited by don_piponeD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • don_piponeD
            don_pipone
            Iron Heart Deity
            @T4920
            Joined:

            @T4920 My machine has a wool program which is basically a gentle 30°C low spin cycle wash. Works fine. The wool remains soft and doesn’t shrink or distort. Just make sure to not use any softener.

            IG: @fadecyde
            WTB: IHSH-156 burgundy (M)

            last edited by T4920T 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • T4920T
              T4920
              見習いボス
              @don_pipone
              Joined:

              @don_pipone good to know, my machine has the same setting..

              Thanks for the info!

              “𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜, 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡.”

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • P
                Phil_NYC
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                I live in these Dehen cardigans all fall and winter.

                IMG_4822.jpeg

                last edited by AnesthetistA BrandreaB 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • AnesthetistA
                  Anesthetist
                  見習いボス
                  @Phil_NYC
                  Joined:

                  @Phil_NYC I look forward to wearing mine soon 🍁🍁

                  IG: bluehandsslim

                  last edited by seawolfS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • seawolfS
                    seawolf
                    @Anesthetist
                    Joined:

                    @Anesthetist Me too, but it's going to be 100F this weekend! Summer is in full effect in SoCal right now and we're dying.

                    “Good design is actually a lot harder to notice than poor design, in part because good designs fit our needs so well that the design is invisible” - Don Norman

                    @zeebeedesign

                    last edited by AnesthetistA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • AnesthetistA
                      Anesthetist
                      見習いボス
                      @seawolf
                      Joined:

                      @seawolf that sucks man, it’s trending down in the Midwest, highs are finally in the mid 70’s. It’s been a long, hot, and dry summer.

                      IG: bluehandsslim

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • BrandreaB
                        Brandrea
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @Phil_NYC
                        Joined:

                        @Phil_NYC

                        Man I keep revisiting this thread … I wish I could wear wool!

                        That looks fantastic on you!👏👏

                        last edited by Brandrea 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.