• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    UES Clothing MFG .CO.

    Other Brands and Shops
    153
    935
    224.8k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Denimhead 0D
      Denimhead 0
      Iron Heart Deity
      @RubyRae
      Joined:

      @RubyRae Dang, looks sweet 🤟

      IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • Rustygate37R
        Rustygate37
        The Unwoven
        Joined:

        Their double honeycomb thermal sweaters are exceptional value for money.
        Probably should of gone down a size but it still does the job over a t-shirt or 2

        IMG_2861.jpeg

        last edited by WhiskeySandwichW futuraF 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 7
        • WhiskeySandwichW
          WhiskeySandwich
          見習いボス
          @Rustygate37
          Joined:

          @Rustygate37 the texture on that looks super nice.

          I just picked up a couple of their single rib cardigans (been waiting like 2 years, now at Withered Fig) for work and LOVE em. great texture on these too, i'll have to snap some pics later.

          "The whole future lies in uncertainty: Live immediately."
          -Seneca

          last edited by Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
          • Rustygate37R
            Rustygate37
            The Unwoven
            @WhiskeySandwich
            Joined:

            @WhiskeySandwich id be keen to have a look, cheers

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • futuraF
              futura
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Rustygate37
              Joined:

              @Rustygate37 Sizing look good, esp for layering options

              last edited by goosehd Rustygate37R 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • Rustygate37R
                Rustygate37
                The Unwoven
                @futura
                Joined:

                @futura I’m using it more as an over shirt rather than the base layer I’m thinking it was supposed to be. I dunno, either way it’s top value for 16.5oz cotton sweater

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • kojimastreetsK
                  kojimastreets
                  Raw and Unwashed
                  Joined:

                  Felt like a tricotine kinda day

                  IMG_4993.jpeg

                  IG: kojimastreets

                  last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                  • MizmazzleM
                    Mizmazzle
                    見習いボス
                    @kojimastreets
                    Joined:

                    @kojimastreets man!! It’s finally sort of cooling down in Colorado. Getting some rain at least. Bring on the Tricotine!!

                    In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                    last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
                    • W
                      will6er
                      The Unwoven
                      Joined:

                      UES now do size 6 in their Ts - Ordered a batch, they are awesome. Slubbier (and probably better) than Wonderlooper ELS Recycled, they have the irregular weave like the Real McCoy Athletic where you can almost see through, like a thick version of the RMc. In truth a 6 is probably too big, if they don't shrink I may go 5 next time.

                      Also got the Suvin gold (Ramayana) first impressions as good / if not slightly better than the (more expensive) SdA and WL versions.

                      last edited by IkeapartyI 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                      • kojimastreetsK
                        kojimastreets
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        @Mizmazzle
                        Joined:

                        @Mizmazzle right?! I could hardly contain myself with the almost fall weather we had this morning!

                        IG: kojimastreets

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • IkeapartyI
                          Ikeaparty
                          Haraki san Expert
                          @will6er
                          Joined:

                          @will6er those slubby t shirts from them are awesome, i went 5 and it feels slightly big after a hot wash still, 4 felt like it fit too perfectly though that it would be done after washing it

                          last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ChibsC
                            Chibs
                            The UnTucked
                            Joined:

                            Love Ramayana T’s!! 💜 now I’m curious to try the slubby ones. 🤔

                            edit I caved.
                            IMG_8495.jpeg

                            last edited by Chibs W N 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • pechelmanP
                              pechelman
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              The only tshirt I like more than the no8 slub is the no7

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • MizmazzleM
                                Mizmazzle
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                #7 is special

                                In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                • pechelmanP
                                  pechelman
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  I've been wearing mine a ton and bought a second one that I'm leaving untouched until my current one is very faded. That way I can have two in different colors 😄.

                                  Truly my only complaint about the no7 is it's only offered in indigo

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • ChibsC
                                    Chibs
                                    The UnTucked
                                    Joined:

                                    I put the no7 in the same vein as WL Double heavyweight tees though it’s a bit lighter. Amazing shirts but too warm for summer. I wonder if I’ll feel the same about No8.

                                    last edited by Chibs 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • pechelmanP
                                      pechelman
                                      啓蒙家
                                      Joined:

                                      The 8's definitely wear lighter for me and breathe a bit more.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • ChibsC
                                        Chibs
                                        The UnTucked
                                        Joined:

                                        @pechelman Nice!
                                        It’s interesting UES states No 8 is 9.5 oz per square yard but they don’t say what No 7 is. I’m assuming it’s a bit less than WL double heavyweight which is 12.1 oz. Excited for the slub. Big fan of slub lately.

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • W
                                          will6er
                                          The Unwoven
                                          @Ikeaparty
                                          Joined:

                                          @Ikeaparty They seem to have large size gaps.

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • W
                                            will6er
                                            The Unwoven
                                            @Chibs
                                            Joined:

                                            @Chibs Purple navy is great - its like a purple undertone a bit like the old black Orslow Bakers had a red undertone.

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.