• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Show us your boots

    Footwear
    506
    4.8k
    2.3m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • SonnyTheElderS
      SonnyTheElder
      Joined:

      Viberg 2040 Service Boot.

      PXL_20260723_175410596.jpg

      Sonny

      In search of:
      888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
      • WithBongInHandW
        WithBongInHand
        Joined:

        Mr. Lou in black Horween horse hide. 2 months of wear.

        IMG_4335.jpeg
        IMG_4342.jpeg

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
        • SonnyTheElderS
          SonnyTheElder
          Joined:

          Viberg x Manufactum.

          PXL_20260730_175221970.jpg

          Sonny

          In search of:
          888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
          • northsouthdenimguyN
            northsouthdenimguy
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            IMG_4935.jpeg

            @selveldgesteps

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
            • dirtyframerD
              dirtyframer
              Haraki san Expert
              Joined:

              20260802_085543.jpg

              20260802_085359.jpg

              IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

              "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
              • northsouthdenimguyN
                northsouthdenimguy
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                Gloxi-goodness

                IMG_4988.jpeg

                @selveldgesteps

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                • dirtyframerD
                  dirtyframer
                  Haraki san Expert
                  Joined:

                  Cross Post- new WESCO bison Mister Lous arrived, a his and hers set ^^

                  20260806_153945.jpg

                  IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                  "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                  last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                  • northsouthdenimguyN
                    northsouthdenimguy
                    啓蒙家
                    @dirtyframer
                    Joined:

                    @dirtyframer

                    🔥🔥🔥These are so good, I thought about it for a minute but I’m on engineer(buying) hiatus

                    @selveldgesteps

                    last edited by northsouthdenimguy dirtyframerD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • dirtyframerD
                      dirtyframer
                      Haraki san Expert
                      @northsouthdenimguy
                      Joined:

                      @northsouthdenimguy wife was stoked, I didn't tell her that I got her a pair so it was a nice surprise.

                      IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                      "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • S
                        smittybat
                        Raw and Unwashed
                        Joined:

                        In Vegas for a conference, visited the Lucchese outlet and had to pick these up. Lucchese Tulip Exotic
                        IMG_1325.jpeg
                        IMG_1327.jpeg

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                        • SonnyTheElderS
                          SonnyTheElder
                          Joined:

                          Viberg 145.

                          PXL_20260813_174954801.jpg

                          Sonny

                          In search of:
                          888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                          • jdwaidJ
                            jdwaid
                            Haraki san Prodigy
                            Joined:

                            B45881C7-87F4-443A-B249-10FF78C176EA.jpeg

                            IG: selvedgelooks

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                            • dirtyframerD
                              dirtyframer
                              Haraki san Expert
                              Joined:

                              The Bison Lous

                              20260816_085159.jpg

                              IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                              "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                              • Daniel SanD
                                Daniel San
                                見習いボス
                                Joined:

                                Clinch Jodhpur boots in horsebutt 😍
                                they get better and better

                                IMG_4387.jpeg

                                last edited by SonnyTheElderS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                • SonnyTheElderS
                                  SonnyTheElder
                                  @Daniel San
                                  Joined:

                                  @Daniel-San said in Show us your boots:

                                  they get better and better

                                  Agreed! Clinch engineer for me today.

                                  PXL_20260820_201214500.jpg

                                  Sonny

                                  In search of:
                                  888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                                  • Neru-6N
                                    Neru-6
                                    Haraki san Prodigy
                                    Joined:

                                    I post this here because there are some specialists.

                                    I just get my first pair of engineer boots from Viberg, with Teacore Horsehide in 2005 last. The size is perfect when I put them on.

                                    But the question : Is it normal that I struggle to pull them off so much? I heard that is normal, but seriously I fought like 10/15 minutes to remove my left boot last night. The right foot was easy to pull off.

                                    I ordered a Boot Jack that will arrive today, but I wanted your advices on that because they are expensive boots and I dont want to waste money.

                                    image.png

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                                    • N
                                      NickD
                                      The Unwoven
                                      Joined:

                                      Yes, it's pretty normal. They'll free up with time, but a boot jack makes it so much easier.

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • M
                                        Mlwdp
                                        Raw and Unwashed
                                        Joined:

                                        Boot jack is the way. Even on my boss boots I’ve owned since 2020, I still use mine( pesky right foot ). However, I think the leather lining on mine plays a role in tightness when taking mine off though.

                                        last edited by Mlwdp 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                        • Neru-6N
                                          Neru-6
                                          Haraki san Prodigy
                                          Joined:

                                          Its perfect with the boot jack. Thank you for the answers.

                                          20260825_162555.jpg

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                                          • SonnyTheElderS
                                            SonnyTheElder
                                            Joined:

                                            Red Wing 8092

                                            PXL_20260827_173207425.jpg

                                            Sonny

                                            In search of:
                                            888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.