• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Show us your boots

    Footwear
    506
    4.8k
    2.3m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Denimhead 0D
      Denimhead 0
      Iron Heart Deity
      @Oaktavia
      Joined:

      @Oaktavia The crocking potential is EPIC

      IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

      last edited by OaktaviaO 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • OaktaviaO
        Oaktavia
        見習いボス
        @Denimhead 0
        Joined:

        @Denimhead-0 said in Show us your boots:

        @Oaktavia The crocking potential is EPIC

        Yes indeed these will be blue! Since they are chometanned the as opposed to veg tanned, they won't patina in the same sense. But they will crock! Wondering how the will age though. They look like something one would wear in the 1960s or 70s. Love it.

        You still getting the sand pair or sticking to just black?

        IG: theindigowizard

        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

        last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • SonnyTheElderS
          SonnyTheElder
          Joined:

          NF Bootmaker Belmont shoe.

          PXL_20260716_190147681.jpg

          Sonny

          In search of:
          888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
          • thooy05T
            thooy05
            Haraki san Student
            Joined:

            shipjohn came in
            IMG_1328.jpeg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
            • Denimhead 0D
              Denimhead 0
              Iron Heart Deity
              @Oaktavia
              Joined:

              @Oaktavia Yes, the sand pair should be here tomorrow. 👊

              IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

              last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
              • OaktaviaO
                Oaktavia
                見習いボス
                @Denimhead 0
                Joined:

                @Denimhead-0 do you plan to waterproof your TFH boots and use a suede brush or eraser to keep the sand ones looking clean? Curious if you have a gameplan.

                I already have some water marks on mine and indigo crocking from running errands today. I think my plan will be to embrace the dialy grime and see if I can get these to transform. No waterproofing no touching up with an eraser. I will brush them here and there. Near neglect I think is what I will do. What say you?

                IG: theindigowizard

                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • Denimhead 0D
                  Denimhead 0
                  Iron Heart Deity
                  @Oaktavia
                  Joined:

                  @Oaktavia Nothing but beat the sh*t out of them 😁

                  IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                  last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • OaktaviaO
                    Oaktavia
                    見習いボス
                    @Denimhead 0
                    Joined:

                    @Denimhead-0 shit yeah

                    IG: theindigowizard

                    "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                    ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                    • northsouthdenimguyN
                      northsouthdenimguy
                      啓蒙家
                      @Denimhead 0
                      Joined:

                      @Denimhead-0

                      How did you size on those? I’m assuming half down from Brannock? Your normal engineer size?

                      @selveldgesteps

                      last edited by Denimhead 0D 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • Denimhead 0D
                        Denimhead 0
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        @northsouthdenimguy
                        Joined:

                        @northsouthdenimguy one size down. I’m
                        11 Red Wing, went 10.5.

                        IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • OaktaviaO
                          Oaktavia
                          見習いボス
                          Joined:

                          I went with my RW size and they are roomy but totally doable. I bet I could squeeze in a 10.5 but I have 11s. They are just a hair longer than my other boots and shoes I compared them to. So you may be able to choose a smaller or larger size within half a size. @northsouthdenimguy I know you didn't ask me but I told.

                          IG: theindigowizard

                          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                          last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                          • northsouthdenimguyN
                            northsouthdenimguy
                            啓蒙家
                            @Oaktavia
                            Joined:

                            @Oaktavia @Denimhead-0

                            Thanks, guys. I think I’d just stick with my usual half-size down from Brannock. I’m keeping my eye on the tan pair. I have another pair coming in that I ordered about a year ago, and if I can move those pretty quickly, I think I’ll pick these up.

                            @selveldgesteps

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • northsouthdenimguyN
                              northsouthdenimguy
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              Addict x Stitchdown zip western boot collab

                              IMG_4799.jpeg
                              IMG_4802.jpeg
                              IMG_4806.jpeg

                              @selveldgesteps

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 14
                              • jdwaidJ
                                jdwaid
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                Joined:

                                New boot day! Thanks to everyone who shared their insights in the John Lofgren thread.

                                IMG_4205.jpeg
                                IMG_4207.jpeg

                                IG: selvedgelooks

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                                • SonnyTheElderS
                                  SonnyTheElder
                                  Joined:

                                  Viberg 2040 Service Boot.

                                  PXL_20260723_175410596.jpg

                                  Sonny

                                  In search of:
                                  888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                                  • WithBongInHandW
                                    WithBongInHand
                                    Joined:

                                    Mr. Lou in black Horween horse hide. 2 months of wear.

                                    IMG_4335.jpeg
                                    IMG_4342.jpeg

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                                    • SonnyTheElderS
                                      SonnyTheElder
                                      Joined:

                                      Viberg x Manufactum.

                                      PXL_20260730_175221970.jpg

                                      Sonny

                                      In search of:
                                      888: XHSmb, 21mb (sz. 36-38 unhemmed)

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                                        northsouthdenimguy
                                        啓蒙家
                                        Joined:

                                        IMG_4935.jpeg

                                        @selveldgesteps

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                        • dirtyframerD
                                          dirtyframer
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          Joined:

                                          20260802_085543.jpg

                                          20260802_085359.jpg

                                          IG: mgm.woodworks & denim_n_boots

                                          "Every day work harder on yourself than you do at work."

                                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 10
                                          • northsouthdenimguyN
                                            northsouthdenimguy
                                            啓蒙家
                                            Joined:

                                            Gloxi-goodness

                                            IMG_4988.jpeg

                                            @selveldgesteps

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.