• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    What Are You Eating Today - WAYET

    General Chat
    155
    1.4k
    395.3k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hajdukH
      hajduk
      啓蒙家
      Joined:

      Venezuelan breakfast! Crazy good! Am done until tonight! 🙃
      I'm going to manage to stretch my 21oz denim even more. I have no choice!

      IMG_2001.jpeg

      "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

      last edited by hajduk 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
      • goosehdG
        goosehd
        Mod Squad
        @endo
        Joined:

        @endo 🤣 I had the same thing not far from where you must have been setting…

        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • goosehdG
          goosehd
          Mod Squad
          Joined:

          @Alex @endo They shipped me off to Terminal 5C at 11:45 for YYZ…sorry to have missed both of you.

          “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • GraemeEG
            GraemeE
            Joined:

            My wife turned figs from our trees into coffee cake

            Screenshot_20260922_182415_Instagram.jpg

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
            • northsouthdenimguyN
              northsouthdenimguy
              啓蒙家
              Joined:

              IMG_6728.jpeg

              @selveldgesteps

              last edited by PointmanP 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • PointmanP
                Pointman
                Joined:

                IMG_2539.jpeg
                Still dreaming about this torched mackerel with lemon I had last week at an izakaya in Tokyo. So simple. Literally just a filet torched tableside and finished with lemon juice. There was a lot more there before I stopped myself to snap a photo.

                I own too many pairs of jeans.

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                • PointmanP
                  Pointman
                  @northsouthdenimguy
                  Joined:

                  @northsouthdenimguy I make the opaque salsa taquera verde on the left at home on the regular. It's addictive though dialing in the heat level is a real game of Russian roulette.

                  I own too many pairs of jeans.

                  last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    IMG_0951.jpeg

                    Nice lunch of a steak salad, with balsamic dressing, walnuts, and bleu cheese.

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                    • northsouthdenimguyN
                      northsouthdenimguy
                      啓蒙家
                      @Pointman
                      Joined:

                      @Pointman

                      I used to be crazy about really hot hot sauces, salsa, and eating hot peppers, but it’s finally caught up with me. Too much heartburn these days.

                      Oh, and mackerel is one of my favorites too. I would also eat a ton of that.

                      @selveldgesteps

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • goosehdG
                        goosehd
                        Mod Squad
                        Joined:

                        Yellowfin Tuna poke bowl:

                        IMG_0982.jpeg

                        Heading to NOLA for a conference…

                        “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.