• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    What Are You Eating Today - WAYET

    General Chat
    154
    1.4k
    394.4k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GilesG
      Giles
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      @goosehd is somewhere in LHR

      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

      last edited by Tago MagoT AlexA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Tago MagoT
        Tago Mago
        Mod Squad
        @Giles
        Joined:

        @Giles still looking for his luggage?

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • endoE
          endo
          見習いボス
          Joined:

          Damn, we could have (or should have) met.

          si tacuisses

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • northsouthdenimguyN
            northsouthdenimguy
            啓蒙家
            Joined:

            Last night’s dinner, and hopefully the final installment of my wife’s birthday week.

            Still trying to figure out how she gets an entire week, while I somehow end up paying for my own birthday dinner. Seems like a pretty favorable arrangement for one of us. 🤣

            At this point, one more celebratory meal and I’m picking up a second job.

            I should have take pictures of everything but ended up just taking a picture of my main course of Filet Medallions and a Lobster Tail and only some of the appetizers and sides. I blame the good conversation and 🥃 🥃🥃

            Lobster Laboe, Beef Carpaccio, Grilled Oysters, Escargot

            Lobster mac & cheese, Creamed Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms

            If you’re ever in Atlanta, to me, Hal’s Steakhouse in Buckhead is by far the best steakhouse in the city.

            As a side story, the best Thanksgiving food I’ve ever had in my life was actually at Hal’s house. My ex-mother-in-law is really good friends with him and his wife, Claudia, and we spent Thanksgiving there one year. About half the food was cooked at their house, and the other half was prepared at the restaurant. It was absolutely insane.

            IMG_6228.jpeg
            IMG_6229.jpeg
            IMG_6232.jpeg

            @selveldgesteps

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • AlexA
              Alex
              IHUK Crew
              @Giles
              Joined:

              @Giles said in What Are You Eating Today - WAYET:

              @goosehd is somewhere in LHR

              Fuck, so was I! On the plane now

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • hajdukH
                hajduk
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                Venezuelan breakfast! Crazy good! Am done until tonight! 🙃
                I'm going to manage to stretch my 21oz denim even more. I have no choice!

                IMG_2001.jpeg

                "Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

                last edited by hajduk 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 7
                • goosehdG
                  goosehd
                  Mod Squad
                  @endo
                  Joined:

                  @endo 🤣 I had the same thing not far from where you must have been setting…

                  “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • goosehdG
                    goosehd
                    Mod Squad
                    Joined:

                    @Alex @endo They shipped me off to Terminal 5C at 11:45 for YYZ…sorry to have missed both of you.

                    “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GraemeEG
                      GraemeE
                      Joined:

                      My wife turned figs from our trees into coffee cake

                      Screenshot_20260922_182415_Instagram.jpg

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                      • northsouthdenimguyN
                        northsouthdenimguy
                        啓蒙家
                        Joined:

                        IMG_6728.jpeg

                        @selveldgesteps

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Copyright Iron Heart 2025.