Fake or legit?
-
Did I just buy a fake Iron Heart jacket ?

-
that looks crazy, not sure what it it but someone might be able to help you...
there's also a thread for this which I'm sure a mod will move this post to -
No size on the leather patch and the "my favourite rugged wear" print is suspicious to me

-
@Alex I managed to cancel it. Shouldn't buy clothes while in a rush, working I guess... Got i bit suspicious when I looked closer at the stitching and the tag
-
@Giles about 250 USD. It was on Vinted so I could cancel the order and report it
-
A reminder to all of the “legit” rule:
LEGIT CHECKS.....
If you want to ask the community whether an item that you suspect to be fake, is legit or not, then you MUST include where you have seen it for sale, or where you bought it from. It would also be useful if you say why you think the item is suspect with accompanying photos if relevant. If you do not, then your post will be deleted. If the seller is not a legitimate Iron Heart retailer (list on the Iron Heart website), then your post will also be deleted.
I'm pretty sure if you know the seller is dodge, then you know the answer.Edit: @cricca sorry for your experience and thank you for adding the platform that you purchased from.

