IHDR-434-PPT - 14oz Fox Brothers® Wool CPO Shirt - Antique Pewter Puppytooth Check
-
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:start |||IHDR-434-PPT Launch|||
plugin-calendar-event-wrapper:endIHDR-434-PPT Launch -
With “Puppy” in the description … how can I resist?

-
Is the sizing on this run going to be the same as last years?
-
@Animal-Chin the measurements may be different as each run has slight variations. Best to wait until the crew publish the measurements chart.
-
The fact I have the HTP is saving me a few dollars….
What a beauty!

-
@Animal-Chin heads up
-
yeah, looks a little different from last season. Looking forward to this one!
-
R Ross moved this topic from Non Seasonal Product Preview on
-
So stoked to snag one, but I am surprised by so many folks going at Iron Heart going for the XXXXL sizing. Looking at their chest sizes, there would be a considerable amount of ease. I’m assuming that Sam B was aiming for a more fitted look, but others are treating it as a more overshirt style boxy fit?
-
@kbpisme I can't speak for the other members of Iron Heart's 'League of Large Gentlemen', but for me and my build a more fitted look just doesn't really work. So it is something i'd wear more loose as an overshirt like you say, likely with something longsleeve or a knit underneath
-
@kbpisme it's prob an overshirt for me. which is generally my approach to CPOs (button them up only when a chill hits)
-
Love these shirts
-
Missed this for 2 years running, how limited are the units? I got to the email a little late and both variation were sold out. Are there ever restocks?
-
@Dr.-Jekyll best to go over to Division Road to see if they have any more? I don’t think there will be a restock, but possibly a return. Sign up for restocks from the sales page to ensure you are notified if one is.
-
@goosehd Thanks, Division Rd is the very first site I hit after Iron Heart Int. They were out as well. I signed up for alerts in case. Had no idea these drops have a less than 24 hour shelf life.





