• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    Scarpa Boots and Shoes

    Footwear
    9
    17
    875
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GilesG
      Giles
      IHUK Crew
      Joined:

      IMG_5404.jpeg

      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • GilesG
        Giles
        IHUK Crew
        Joined:

        Cant be bothered to do them up, I’ll be taking them off again in 10 mins. #Japan

        IMG_5406.jpeg

        "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
        • TobiT
          Tobi
          Haraki san Prodigy
          Joined:

          Do they work for wider feet? Look very narrow in the front, almost like climbing shoes...

          last edited by goosehdG Crispy HeronC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • goosehdG
            goosehd
            Mod Squad
            @Tobi
            Joined:

            @Tobi yes. I have wide feet and they are amazingly adaptable being lace to toe and adjustable as needed. I was worried about the same thing and now own two pair (working on a third).

            “our policy of no discussions regarding politics, religion, asparagus, and other controversial issues.” - Andrew

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • Crispy HeronC
              Crispy Heron
              Haraki san Prodigy
              @Tobi
              Joined:

              @Tobi - I have very wide feet and high arches. I bought a pair the other month - and cannot believe how comfy they are and that I have just the right amount of room in the toes.

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • pechelmanP
                pechelman
                啓蒙家
                Joined:

                PXL_20260509_173525653.jpg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                • GilesG Giles moved this topic from Other Brands and Shops on
                • GilesG
                  Giles
                  IHUK Crew
                  Joined:

                  IMG_5460.JPG

                  "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • ChapC
                    Chap
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    At the Vets

                    IMG_8944.jpeg

                    “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
                    — Winnie The Pooh

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • GilesG
                      Giles
                      IHUK Crew
                      Joined:

                      6 days under a boat, sanding, filling, priming and antifouling does wonders for evo......

                      IMG_5631.JPG

                      "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 6
                      • endoE
                        endo
                        見習いボス
                        Joined:

                        nice

                        si tacuisses

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • SourPowerS
                          SourPower
                          Iron Heart Deity
                          Joined:

                          Took the Kinesis Pro GTX on a backpacking trip, absolutely love the performance and support these boots offer.

                          IMG_8635.jpeg
                          IMG_8626.jpeg
                          IMG_8634.jpeg
                          IMG_8615.jpeg
                          IMG_8599.jpeg
                          IMG_8590.jpeg
                          IMG_8535.jpeg
                          IMG_8534.jpeg
                          IMG_8530.jpeg

                          Excess In Moderation

                          last edited by SourPower 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                          • GilesG
                            Giles
                            IHUK Crew
                            Joined:

                            Nice watch...

                            "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                            • Denman JohnD
                              Denman John
                              Haraki san Prodigy
                              Joined:

                              @SourPower great pictures and thanks for sharing. Where is this - Colorado?

                              last edited by SourPowerS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • Denman JohnD
                                Denman John
                                Haraki san Prodigy
                                Joined:

                                Love my Scarpas and will take me anywhere I want to go.
                                IMG_5058.jpeg

                                IMG_5854.jpeg

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
                                • SourPowerS
                                  SourPower
                                  Iron Heart Deity
                                  @Denman John
                                  Joined:

                                  @Denman-John indeed, James Peak Wilderness!

                                  Excess In Moderation

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.