• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IHSH-443-IND - 7oz Cotton Linen Chambray Work Shirt - Indigo

    Shirting
    67
    196
    22.6k
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      Cymro
      Raw and Unwashed
      @GuyForget
      Joined:

      @GuyForget snap!
      IMG_9116.jpeg

      last edited by GuyForgetG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 5
      • MizmazzleM
        Mizmazzle
        見習いボス
        Joined:

        @Oaktavia went hiking in my 443 yesterday. Got very sweaty. Mine has had three washes already. Def bringing the fabric to life.

        IMG_8153.jpeg

        In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

        last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
        • OaktaviaO
          Oaktavia
          見習いボス
          @Mizmazzle
          Joined:

          @Mizmazzle hell yeah dude stoked to see where we take these.

          IG: theindigowizard

          "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

          ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • GuyForgetG
            GuyForget
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Cymro
            Joined:

            @Cymro my brethren

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • W
              will6er
              The Unwoven
              Joined:

              Anyone washed this? I just threw it in with the "regular" family stuff and fucked it a bit. Good news: it will fade. Bad news: I need to integrate these marbles in. Hoping I can fade back consistently over time.

              last edited by SKTS MizmazzleM 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 1
              • SKTS
                SKT
                見習いボス
                @will6er
                Joined:

                @will6er wabi sabi my friend. I’m sure any marbling will blend over time

                Rampant Hemmer
                WTB: IHSH-308-IND large

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • MizmazzleM
                  Mizmazzle
                  見習いボス
                  @will6er
                  Joined:

                  @will6er I’ve washed mine 3 times on delicate. Sleeves came in about 1/2” but i havent experienced any marbling or uneven lines etc.

                  Do you have any pics to show what you’re experiencing?

                  In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                  last edited by Mizmazzle 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • W
                    will6er
                    The Unwoven
                    Joined:

                    Light was fading but you get the idea. A line on the back, 2 on the front.

                    443-2.jpeg

                    443-1.jpeg

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ChibsC
                      Chibs
                      The UnTucked
                      Joined:

                      I think it’s best to pre soak before you throw it in the wash. Haven’t washed mine yet. Waiting until it smells 😅

                      last edited by W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • W
                        will6er
                        The Unwoven
                        @Chibs
                        Joined:

                        @Chibs With jeans always presoak / inside out / no spin / 30. This time inside out and 30 but not the rest. I spooned it 😰

                        I will learn to live with it.

                        last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • MizmazzleM
                          Mizmazzle
                          見習いボス
                          @will6er
                          Joined:

                          @will6er yeah, any heavy indigo item I always presoak and use no spin.

                          You’ll be good though man. It’s gonna take a bit of time but eventually it’s all gonna wear even. I plan to wash my quite a bit, for a more vintage like evo. That would help you even things out faster too.

                          In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                          last edited by Mizmazzle 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • R
                            Ral1121
                            Raw and Unwashed
                            Joined:

                            Any of yall noticing this shirt shrinks after washing?

                            I have washed mine a couple times now doing only a cold wash, no spin, hang dry and I have primarily lost length in the shirt. Almost 1.5” to be exact which is a little concerning as it is almost too short now.

                            last edited by MizmazzleM 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • MizmazzleM
                              Mizmazzle
                              見習いボス
                              @Ral1121
                              Joined:

                              @Ral1121 I’ve washed mine about 4-5 times now. Delicate on cold without spin then hang dry. I’ve only lost 1/2 inch.

                              I often give my shirts a hand pull when they are wet to get some lost length back in body and sleeve. I’ve made several questionable shirts whole again this way.

                              In the easy chair with my boots on, melted whiskey in my hand. Could'na been asleep for more than three hours...time to go to work again...

                              last edited by Mizmazzle OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • OaktaviaO
                                Oaktavia
                                見習いボス
                                @Mizmazzle
                                Joined:

                                I’ve washed my 444 on warm a few times with minimal shrinkage.

                                IG: theindigowizard

                                "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                                ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • G
                                  Gorbeh
                                  Raw and Unwashed
                                  Joined:

                                  Screenshot 2026-08-27 203112.png

                                  Instant favorite.

                                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Copyright Iron Heart 2025.