• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    248
    5.8k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ChibsC
      Chibs
      The UnTucked
      Joined:

      Looks digital to me. His left ear was bokeh’d away along with it.

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • John GaltJ
        John Galt
        啓蒙家
        Joined:

        393kha, PT, 745blk, Anderson Bean

        IMG_0996.jpeg

        No one’s happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
        • Alex_24A
          Alex_24
          Haraki san Expert
          Joined:

          WL
          IH-832-IND
          IMG_2533.jpeg

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 17
          • GilesG
            Giles
            IHUK Crew
            Joined:

            I experimented with my iPhone 17. I did not have a human, so used a flower. Portrait mode and wide open aperture. Did not get the donuts, but I did get super shallow depth of field.....

            IMG_0476 2.jpg

            "OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

            last edited by GoodtimeJohnnyG 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
            • GoodtimeJohnnyG
              GoodtimeJohnny
              Raw and Unwashed
              @Giles
              Joined:

              @Giles Light Room is what I use to blur it outIMG_1640.jpeg

              last edited by GoodtimeJohnny 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
              • WithBongInHandW
                WithBongInHand
                Joined:

                Papa Nui
                Y’2 Leather
                Flat Head T
                555-XHSib
                Snake Eaters 🐍📦❗️

                IMG_6913.jpeg

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 15
                • ARNCA
                  ARNC
                  見習いボス
                  Joined:

                  Yes, I’m wearing it again.
                  No, I’m not sorry (and besides, I haven’t worn it with my 720s before).

                  IMG_1880.jpeg

                  “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                  last edited by Tago MagoT 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 9
                  • Tago MagoT
                    Tago Mago
                    Mod Squad
                    @ARNC
                    Joined:

                    @ARNC wearing what? I'm seeing black 720s and a floating head

                    last edited by ARNCA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ARNCA
                      ARNC
                      見習いボス
                      @Tago Mago
                      Joined:

                      @Tago-Mago this never gets old - thanks for stepping up!

                      “His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.“

                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ChokoC
                        Choko
                        Iron Heart Deity
                        Joined:

                        IMG_8405.jpeg
                        Whitesville tee
                        First wear of the 888S-21OD

                        Less is more

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 8
                        • ColeC
                          Cole
                          啓蒙家
                          @Giles
                          Joined:

                          @Giles said in IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION:

                          How did you get that bokeh?

                          Adobe Lightroom on my smartphone. 😬

                          WTB:
                          IHJ-96-OLV Size L
                          IHE-13

                          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Copyright Iron Heart 2025.