• Home
    • Recent
    • Calendar
    • Register
    • Login
    Iron Heart Forum
    Iron Heart Forum

    Iron Heart - Coveted - The Wall Street Journal

    IRON HEART WAYWT - 2026 EDITION

    What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT)
    248
    5.7k
    1.5m
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • RichardR
      Richard
      Raw and Unwashed
      @moskiitto
      Joined:

      I do! It wasn't cold, But I saw someone, recently, who buttoned their type 111 up. Thinking that looked good, I'm emulating them 🤣👍🏻

      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • GoodtimeJohnnyG
        GoodtimeJohnny
        Raw and Unwashed
        Joined:

        Friday!
        IMG_1640.jpeg
        IMG_1641.jpeg

        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
        • northsouthdenimguyN
          northsouthdenimguy
          啓蒙家
          Joined:

          IMG_6675.jpeg
          IMG_6677.jpeg

          @selveldgesteps

          last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 24
          • GoodtimeJohnnyG
            GoodtimeJohnny
            Raw and Unwashed
            @Indigo Alchemist
            Joined:

            @Indigo-Alchemist You sir have completely sold me on needing this jacket in my life, damn that looks sharp!

            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Denimhead 0D
              Denimhead 0
              Iron Heart Deity
              Joined:

              Happy Friday
              IMG_4073.jpeg

              IG - gratefuldenimhead (jeans and boots), Norseamerican (bicycles)

              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 23
              • AppfaffA
                Appfaff
                Raw and Unwashed
                Joined:

                IMG_3104.jpeg

                JMM
                IHM-02-BLK
                1970s Lee 101J
                Buck Mason Cashmere T
                Todd Snyder Tropical Wool Trousers
                Clarks Desert Boots

                last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 20
                • todyT
                  tody
                  啓蒙家
                  Joined:

                  IMG_0633.jpeg

                  i love my 92!

                  last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 28
                  • endoE
                    endo
                    見習いボス
                    Joined:

                    IMG_9917.jpeg

                    si tacuisses

                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 27
                    • GTPowersG
                      GTPowers
                      The Unwoven
                      Joined:

                      After a week’s worth of brake bleeding labs, I can confidently say that I am covered in DOT3.

                      Thanks to @Oaktavia for the jacket!

                      119A2960.jpeg

                      IG: @GTPowers / @ gtp.denim

                      last edited by OaktaviaO 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 26
                      • OaktaviaO
                        Oaktavia
                        見習いボス
                        @GTPowers
                        Joined:

                        @GTPowers as above so below

                        IG: theindigowizard

                        "Possibly splitting hairs, but I consider @Oaktavia to be the beardy, dank High Magus of this denim game…" @neph93

                        ISO: IHJ-32 - XL/XXL

                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • kojimastreetsK
                          kojimastreets
                          Raw and Unwashed
                          Joined:

                          409
                          Kersey
                          634XHSib

                          IMG_5386.jpeg

                          IG: kojimastreets

                          last edited by northsouthdenimguyN 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 26
                          • CreaseC
                            Crease
                            Iron Heart Deity
                            Joined:

                            IMG_1244.jpeg

                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 21
                            • TwistlockT
                              Twistlock
                              啓蒙家
                              Joined:

                              20261002_162752.jpg
                              122
                              363-MOC
                              684
                              NB

                              last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 22
                              • northsouthdenimguyN
                                northsouthdenimguy
                                啓蒙家
                                @kojimastreets
                                Joined:

                                @kojimastreets

                                Commenting on yours because I have both of those pieces…Do you live in an Arctic or something? I was sweating my ass off today just wearing a 10 oz chambray. Can’t wait to do just one of those pieces. 🔥

                                @selveldgesteps

                                last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • todyT
                                  tody
                                  啓蒙家
                                  Joined:

                                  also, that 37! ❤️
                                  IMG_1210.jpeg

                                  last edited by kojimastreetsK 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 16
                                  • kojimastreetsK
                                    kojimastreets
                                    Raw and Unwashed
                                    @northsouthdenimguy
                                    Joined:

                                    @northsouthdenimguy hahaha I'm in Denver but it definitely is starting to cool down over here. Left the windows open last night and the house was still around 65 degrees this morning!

                                    Have since been to the gym and still haven't changed out of my shorts. Warm on the patio . Typical colorado weather! I get to dress for two forecasts every day 😂

                                    IG: kojimastreets

                                    last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • kojimastreetsK
                                      kojimastreets
                                      Raw and Unwashed
                                      @tody
                                      Joined:

                                      @tody I regret not copping this shirt. Looks great!

                                      IG: kojimastreets

                                      last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                      • ChibsC
                                        Chibs
                                        The UnTucked
                                        Joined:

                                        IMG_9518.jpeg
                                        442-SAX
                                        21oz 666 OD

                                        last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 12
                                        • Danimal506D
                                          Danimal506
                                          Haraki san Expert
                                          Joined:

                                          The return of the 822. 73 degrees and raining in Texas, yahoo!!

                                          IMG_7211.jpeg

                                          Kyle, TX

                                          last edited by Danimal506 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 13
                                          • T
                                            twin
                                            見習いボス
                                            Joined:

                                            IHJ-526L
                                            TWSH-05
                                            IH-777-XHSib

                                            IMG_9592.JPG
                                            IMG_9591.JPG

                                            last edited by 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 11
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Copyright Iron Heart 2025.